Hi! Please help me make money on the net!



The fastest way I've personally seen to help with your kind of situation is to head over to our Emergency Funds thread. It's got timeless advice and a sure way to earn that kind of money so quickly it'll make your head spin.

Good luck!

WOW Thank you lukepewep!!
I really appreciate this link to the emergency fund !
I have been watching for hours.. it's a really long video, doesn't change too much.
The music is GREAT .. how much can I make watching this again?
Sorry if I don't post guys, I have to get back to Lukep's link.. it's so kewl!
I am going to be reotch y'all !!!
 
If he really lived in England he'd know that no one is poor, either.

Our government makes sure that it gives poor people that don't work 5 bedroom houses and enough money for iPhones and cars.

I got sacked from my job, I have an appointment with the job center next week and I will find out what I can claim. Hopefully sign on and get my rent paid.
 
Troll thread is troll.

No one in England calls shopping 'Groceries' and no one in England spells Jerremy like that.

Funny fella, even Tesco's calls shopping "groceries" now and ofcourse "Jerremy" is not my real name it is my handle. Look mate, I am being truly honest and looking for help and all you people do is make fun. I live in West Yorkshire and unemployment is bad up north.
 
Make a Blog.
Apply for Adsense.
Click on your own Ads.
?????
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I googled what you said and from what I read you are trying to get me into trouble. That's not cool mate, I hope you don't find yourself pennyless one day and have to ask for help.
 
I don't have a method, I don't have an inkling where to start at all...

Ok lets put all the trolling aside for a moment.
If you're not trolling us and you're really desperate to earn quick cash IM is not for you. You don't have any idea what IM is all about and how much work (time AND money) you have to invest till you have your first profitable campaigns. If your landlord kicks you out next month because you didn't pay your shit for 2 months then get a fucking job... go mop some floors, flip burgers - anything that keeps you afloat. Put a few hundred bucks aside every month and join the Stackthatmoney forums or IM Grind or smth like that. IM isn't quick and easy money.
 
As above. You can't make money quickly in IM without investing and even then you need to know what you're doing to begin with, which only comes with experience, which doesn't come quickly... Get a job, learn in your spare time. Eventually you can leave your job and go full time.