Yeah. So fucking silly, took me like 2 weeks to get it working, 1 hour to set it up with a different host. Fuckety fuck.
holy shit that was miserable, thank you for reminding me...
I think you helped me out with that though, in fact I know you did.
Yeah. So fucking silly, took me like 2 weeks to get it working, 1 hour to set it up with a different host. Fuckety fuck.
holy shit that was miserable, thank you for reminding me...
I think you helped me out with that though, in fact I know you did.
Yeah, funny this was brought up. Reminds me I need to put it to more use. In case anyone was wondering, we're talking about content locker pro. Just a bitch to setup with hostgator, forget about it. At least when I tried
Who let Eskimos wife out of the basement? On hostgator, I have never really had any trouble with them. Outside of them not wanted to upgrade me to PHP 5.3 for the latest ION cube to be compatible with a script I needed. Bluehost moved me to a new server in like an hour and went SMOOTH. Not saying they are any better.
oh, and 1&1 fucking sucks. i've gotten screwed over so bad in the past i could never think about switching. blue host, rackspace, are good alternatives. i'd shy away from godaddy, general rule is my registrars are never the same as my hosting providers.
He was sarcastic lol. Everyone knows 1und1 is the worst host and registar on earth.
They even are missing my country in the list when you are registering lol.
Who let Eskimos wife out of the basement? On hostgator, I have never really had any trouble with them. Outside of them not wanted to upgrade me to PHP 5.3 for the latest ION cube to be compatible with a script I needed. Bluehost moved me to a new server in like an hour and went SMOOTH. Not saying they are any better.