How do you like your coffee?

I'm in constant battles with my friends and family over Starbucks vs. Dunkin Donuts. Some of them actually switched camps several times and declared new love for one or the other. I'm a Dunkin man, love coffee during winter, iced coffees in the summer, always light and sweet.

I find Starbucks to be the place to go where you're just bored with plain ol' coffee and want something silly like a frappacino or whatever they're called. I tried them, they're good, but more for a treat in my opinion vs. a daily ritual.
 


1334black.png
 
Drinking Obsidian from Caribou right now. Freshly ground and drip brewed with sugar and milk.
 
Nescafe gold, 3 sugars, strong as fuck.

And fuck Starbucks:

newpics-027.jpg


^^^ All seeing eye crying into the coffee cup? Well FUCK that, lol.
 
espresso on the rocks

make a 12 cup pot of espresso in the peculator every evening. store in fridge overnight. serve with ice in the morning.
 
I like my coffee like I like my metal -- black.

Espresso is also great, but I'll honestly take my caffeine anyway I can get it.

EDIT:


Black with milk, and smokes of course :rasta:

Smokes are an essential!
 
I like my coffee black. Use cold, fresh water. Clean pot, quality beans that you grind just before brewing.

French press style is a great brewing method, although most people probably use the drip method.

I also run a website dedicated to making good coffee (top 3 in Google for a competitive phrase!) by the way. It's full of coffee making tips.
 
in all honesty, a french press is the only way to make truly good coffee. Grind the beans before, use filtered water, and use a good quality coffee bean. It's incredible
 
Anyone ever get the shit's from Coffee? I just had a 6 shot Venti Americano from Starbucks got home and it was sumpen.