How do you like your coffee?

Love my Keurig one cup brewer. Coffee isn't coffee if you add anything, so black.

Word. I'm shocked by those that talk of caramel and ice and milk and extra foam and vanilla and shit. Coffee should be black, strong and straight, not turned into some sort of poofter's milk shake.

Coffee growers would faint if they knew what their graft was turned into! :)
 


I make a cappuccino with a little bit of mocha powder everyday after lunch before heading to the office.

For home-brewed coffee, drink that black. In my opinion, people add milk/sugar to their coffee because they are drinking percolated shit.

Good coffee needs no additives.
 
I like using my Italian Moka pot, or a Turkish Briki, with a fine-grind, light-roast Arabic or Greek blend. Good dollop of cream and wait for the buzz.

Drip coffee just can't compare.

Does anyone that uses a Moka, French press, or Briki find that regular coffee-shop coffee tastes like garbage?
 
in all honesty, a french press is the only way to make truly good coffee. Grind the beans before, use filtered water, and use a good quality coffee bean. It's incredible


Best coffee i ever had.

but definitely for special occasions because the irony of really needing coffee in the mornings is that I can't stand there man the french press.
 
Cafe Con Leche starts everyday with a buchi some afternoons. Always with honey never sugar.

Thank you my Cuban friends for one of life's simple pleasures.
 
frap.jpg
 
Best coffee i ever had.

but definitely for special occasions because the irony of really needing coffee in the mornings is that I can't stand there man the french press.

Then you need a Keurig! Best coffee out of a machine, by far. Even better, it's ready in less than 60 seconds.
 
Roasting coffee destroys the caffeine.

I like light roast, fat free half and half, and natural cane sugar.
 
Switched from drip to a french press recently. Not for taste reasons, but because I wanted to downsize to just a 3 cup french press from the drip machine to free up counter space. I hate a cluttered kitchen, and I was the only one that used the coffee machine, so it was just a waste to keep making 1-2 cup pots with it.

However, after switching to a french press there is a very noticeable difference in taste. I was pleasantly surprised.

Just bought [ame="http://www.amazon.com/GSI-79485-Outdoors-JavaGrind/dp/B001LF3IDY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1282883583&sr=1-1"]one of these[/ame] and will start grinding my own beans soon.
 
Switched from drip to a french press recently. Not for taste reasons, but because I wanted to downsize to just a 3 cup french press from the drip machine to free up counter space. I hate a cluttered kitchen, and I was the only one that used the coffee machine, so it was just a waste to keep making 1-2 cup pots with it.

However, after switching to a french press there is a very noticeable difference in taste. I was pleasantly surprised.

Just bought one of these and will start grinding my own beans soon.


Oh, grinding your own beans is the best way to go! I started grinding when I had been to Ethiopia in 03. I found this distributor that sold genuine Ethopian coffee in bulk, but was astonished to find it in whole bean form. So, when I got back to the states, I bought a grinder, set my kilo of the magic beans on the countertop and started drinking that stuff like there was no tomorrow. That was some of the best coffee I've ever had.