This is something that fucks me up dude! My routine:
1. Breakfast - 2 scoops of rice for eggs, sardines and hotdogs; 3 to 4 scoops for luncheon meat, corned beef, sisig and barbecue. All of them combined with a glass of warm milk or coffee.
2. Lunch - 2 scoops of rice for fish, soup and vegetables; 3 to 4 scoops for chicken, pork and beef steak. All of them combined with two glasses of Coke, Pepsi or any softdrinks.
3. Dinner - 1 scoop of rice if I think my stomach is full enough in eating snacks. 2 scoops of rice for fish, soup and vegetables; 3 to 4 scoops for chicken, pork and beef steak. All of them combined with two glasses of any softdrink or if there's none, iced tea or water is an option.
Oh man! This is not a diet type routine! Hahaha! Anyway, as long as I have consumed foods and drinks with fiber, I have no problem with constipation and doing regular exercise and weights daily. I'm happy for it, even my body is moderately imbalanced, no such 6 pack abs! Ahahaha!
Can you share your own thoughts guys? Cheers!:drinkup:
1. Breakfast - 2 scoops of rice for eggs, sardines and hotdogs; 3 to 4 scoops for luncheon meat, corned beef, sisig and barbecue. All of them combined with a glass of warm milk or coffee.
2. Lunch - 2 scoops of rice for fish, soup and vegetables; 3 to 4 scoops for chicken, pork and beef steak. All of them combined with two glasses of Coke, Pepsi or any softdrinks.
3. Dinner - 1 scoop of rice if I think my stomach is full enough in eating snacks. 2 scoops of rice for fish, soup and vegetables; 3 to 4 scoops for chicken, pork and beef steak. All of them combined with two glasses of any softdrink or if there's none, iced tea or water is an option.
Oh man! This is not a diet type routine! Hahaha! Anyway, as long as I have consumed foods and drinks with fiber, I have no problem with constipation and doing regular exercise and weights daily. I'm happy for it, even my body is moderately imbalanced, no such 6 pack abs! Ahahaha!
Can you share your own thoughts guys? Cheers!:drinkup:
