How many of you have had sex with a prostitute?

Have you ever had sex with a prostitute/paid for sex?

  • Yes

    Votes: 39 34.8%
  • No

    Votes: 73 65.2%

  • Total voters
    112


I'm I really supposed to stoop down to your 4th grade grammar level and hold a "conversation" with someone who couldn't add 1 + 1 in school?

tumblr_m9s06d0Ex31rbrlneo1_400.gif
 
Having standards does not make you a homosexual.

No, but that bish is hot bro. Did you watch the video? I think we're in 'elbows too pointy' mode here. I doubt any of the WF players would turn her down if she fell into your lap.
 
Most guys have paid for sex if you count meals out at restaurants, drinks at bars, jewelry, clothing, cars, houses, vacations, weddings, etc... as payment, instead of just cash.

There only seems to be a "moral objection" with some people if the exchange involves cash though.