How often do you get in Physical Fights?



last one 2 years ago
i was against 3 guys outside a club and got a trash can full power on my face but managed to breack a noose and never been on the ground.

It was very splatter, a lot of blood around - we was in front of an hot dog place

Not the best way to end a night but in the end the day after i was in the gym
 
Wow so many Keyboard Barbarian/E-Warriors in here, you'd think with the way some of these stories are told that 90% of Wickedfire should be in the running for a UFC title.
 
not very much...


images
 
Hey Check This Video Out!!!

It's a test for silat practitioner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jTpsf0tWD0]YouTube - Silat Body Conditioning[/ame]

Kind of Brutal, so prepare your stomach!!!
 
Wow so many Keyboard Barbarian/E-Warriors in here, you'd think with the way some of these stories are told that 90% of Wickedfire should be in the running for a UFC title.

A few years ago I was chilling with my girl at a bar in Ironforge. Some douchebag Orc comes strolling in nonchalantly and starts chatting up my lady. So I say to him, "hey asshole, where do you think you are, Orgrimmar? You best show some respect, son." I guess I wasn't paying enough attention, and didn't see his Horde buddies come up from behind. I took a beating, but I told him he'd be sorry. I came back with my level 60 rogue with full epics, and called some buddies. Needless to say, those Orcs never showed their face in Ironforge again! I saw his ass somewhere else in Azeroth a few weeks later and gave him another beatdown. Pussy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kingscotty38
A few years ago I was chilling with my girl at a bar in Ironforge. Some douchebag Orc comes strolling in nonchalantly and starts chatting up my lady. So I say to him, "hey asshole, where do you think you are, Orgrimmar? You best show some respect, son." I guess I wasn't paying enough attention, and didn't see his Horde buddies come up from behind. I took a beating, but I told him he'd be sorry. I came back with my level 60 rogue with full epics, and called some buddies. Needless to say, those Orcs never showed their face in Ironforge again! I saw his ass somewhere else in Azeroth a few weeks later and gave him another beatdown. Pussy.

LOL, that is probably more true than 99% of the stories in here. +repz

Rusky said:
I have a natural gift for connecting with the face, and almost never get hit.

Hit up your local hardcore/legit boxing gym and tell me if that's still the case Muhammad.

justbleed.gif
 
Yeah, I used to get beaten up from time to time :P Till about a year ago I was clubbing 5-6 nights a week. I have never started a fight but always somehow ended up with a black eye, torn shirt and shit like that. I'm very unlucky when it comes to these things, I guess it's my build and alcohol combo. But then I believe I was extremely lucky with all that. Never been stabbed or shot and I had numerous mornings in hospitals with friends. Even more lucky I never sent anyone that way.

One fight I remember well was maybe 10-12 years ago. Some stupid argument and this guy was going on my nerves the whole night. Eventually when we got drunk he came at me calling for a fight and I hit him split second later. We couldn't bring him back for half an hour, took him to hospital and all. I thought I either killed him or caused some serious brain damage. Terrible agony, I swore I will never hit anyone in my life again. I did, but I was way more careful... The guy was fine, I just got lucky hitting the right spot.

I fucking hate abusers, that's what got me in trouble more than anything else. Was it someone hitting a girl, smaller guy or just being a jerk. I can't stand and watch. Got fair share of beating because of that but at least I have my dignity. No regrets for those.
 
A few years ago I was chilling with my girl at a bar in Ironforge. Some douchebag Orc comes strolling in nonchalantly and starts chatting up my lady. So I say to him, "hey asshole, where do you think you are, Orgrimmar? You best show some respect, son." I guess I wasn't paying enough attention, and didn't see his Horde buddies come up from behind. I took a beating, but I told him he'd be sorry. I came back with my level 60 rogue with full epics, and called some buddies. Needless to say, those Orcs never showed their face in Ironforge again! I saw his ass somewhere else in Azeroth a few weeks later and gave him another beatdown. Pussy.

That reminds me of this time I was passing through Ironforge with some of my Horde friends, and we got bored and walked into this shitty little bar. I wandered off on my own to check the place out, and as I was walking past this one chick she started flirting with me. I figured she was just some little bar skank but apparently she had a boyfriend there or something. He started getting all loud and shit because I was talking to his girl. Before I could explain to this guy that his girl was being a slut, my Horde buddies came up from behind and mopped the floor with this guy. He came back with some mean looking level 60 rogue - well we got the fuck outta there and I put the incident behind me. Then a few weeks later, somewhere else in Azeroth, the guy just jumps out of nowhere and starts beating on me. What a fucking punk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: clockwork84
I live in Victoria, BC. Supposed to be one of the "safest" places to live in the world.. I'm not a big guy, and I dont run my mouth randomly to people but at the same time if someone says something offensive I stand up for myself, and i'll chirp back.

About a year and a bit ago I was downtown and was leaving a the bar with some buddies.. We were outside standing around and I got in an argument with some kid about something stupid.. He ended up punching me in the face so of course i got in a fight.. Kicked his ass and got on top of him, and I thought he was pounding me on the back to try and make me let go but apparently he was stabbing me.. didn't even notice until someone yelled cops and we were a block away and i had holes in the back of my shirt and my buddy noticed it was covered in blood. Nobody saw a knife. He must have had it in his hand ready to go. People are just fucked. I ended up going home, realizing I was letting probalby too much blood out, called a taxi and went to the ER. Doc said I was lucky, stiched me up and sent me on my way after a few hours.

Since then, I don't get retarded drunk when I go out or get into fights if I can help it. I keep my mouth shut for the most part. Who the fuck knows what will happen. Seriously.. grow up on that shit guys. You might be the toughest motherfucker out there, but all it takes is some fuckwad to pull a gun, and good night.

I can vouch for this. This is true story...

Anyways my last real fight was when I was 15 in HS when some fucking huge redneck kid kept making fun of me all year since I'm Hispanic saying to mow his lawn and build roofs everyday and I'm the kind of person that doesn't get mad over anything unless it builds up. One day I just fucking flipped and this dude was like 1 ft. taller big redneck dude and I just fucking kept punching him in the fucking adam's apple until he pretended he was having an asthma attack and someone called the teacher rofl.
 
Hit up your local hardcore/legit boxing gym and tell me if that's still the case Muhammad.

Im talking about the 85% of my 20+ street fights I've gotten into. I've been suspended multiple times from school (Pussies usually go cry to the principles office, after I bust them in the face). Not my fault, I never start it. People think just cause I'm a pretty boy.
I come from a family of people that like to fight. I'm actually the nice guy. Took wrestling since I was 8 years old (my dad used to compete at a professional level back in Russia), karate for two years, did a little mma at the local team quest. In a street fight, most boxing instructors wont hang with me. I know wrestling.
If I'm loosing, I'll pick up a stick with rusty nails and bust you in the face.

As for MMA, Love the sport. Go Fedor.
I do have a younger brother that's been training at Team Quest (Chael Sonnens and Dan Hendersons gym in Portland) for 5 years now, his 15. I'm pretty sure he will be competing soon. But for me its to late. I wish I could. You need to be so well rounded now, its really hard.