How to do one wheeling?

robjonez

Banned
May 26, 2012
89
6
0
spanking my monkey in Texas
Dear friends
I am trying to learn to do something like this

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TPcax7t91VA[/ame]

I have the same bike as this guy. Honda 125 But I fail to do it. I want to learn the technique behind this.
Do I need to alter something the system of bike to do one wheeling or its just some trick. Please tell me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


give it gas and dump the fucking clutch, cover your rear brake just in case you whiskey throttle it.
 
When exactly did this become a motorcycle stunt riding forum?

Kindly take your shit elsewhere. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
 
a) move to a country with real bikes
b) with this newfound thing called 'torque' clutch it up
c) post video if you with no gear on grinding your skin off on Youtube
d) still not get the girl you're probably thinking you will with this neat 'one wheeling'