I am trying to figure out a good way to stay up to date with the things I want to be "in the know" about. I have tried Google Reader, Twitter, AllTop, Affbuzz, and Pulse, but nothing seems to work the way I want it. Every method involves just too much filtering of information I don't want or don't care to hear about. I am looking for a daily/weekly/monthly, cliff notes version of news and information I want to heart about.
There is over 24 hours of new information, news, blog posts, etc to read put out every day, and I only have 45 mins or so to keep up.
What do you do to stay up to date on tech news, social media, startups, search engine marketing, advertising news, affiliate marketing, blogs, and whatever else in the shortest amount of time possible?
There is over 24 hours of new information, news, blog posts, etc to read put out every day, and I only have 45 mins or so to keep up.
What do you do to stay up to date on tech news, social media, startups, search engine marketing, advertising news, affiliate marketing, blogs, and whatever else in the shortest amount of time possible?