How to write unique articles in under 2 minutes [video]

att13951496esruofudyko488s8o4okoo8oap2qhjyqp08cgc0c80ss4cco4th.jpeg
 


Its a joke the 2nd vid are all bills not cheques. Good stab at the pros though :)
 
Haha. These are funny. Make moar. It's hysterical watching the noobs taking them seriously.
 
what's up cunty?

Fully sick mate, I'd buy you a barbie hey.

Made $20 in 2 minutes with these fully pro stunts, cunt. Gonna buy some new sunnies, hey.
 
LOL.. that fucking article will not pass copyscape.. what a tool.

You can use TBS and make unique articles in 2-5 mins very easily, but what he just did will not pass copyscape. if you leave 3 to words the same in a row copyscape will usually pick it up..
 
Funny stuff. Like how the guy is wearing a white hat while revealing his fully sick black hat methods.

I thought more would pick up on that subtle hint that it's a joke :P

Do you guys actually like these or am I wasting my time? I have some more ideas that I think are funny. Video editing is shit but I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to making them.
 
I thought more would pick up on that subtle hint that it's a joke :P

Do you guys actually like these or am I wasting my time? I have some more ideas that I think are funny. Video editing is shit but I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to making them.

If that really is you, I could probably blow your fucking mind in 20 minutes about how to actually do unique content.

A tip - keep doing research because right now you're somewhere around ... 1998, and when you get to around 2007 try to make videos again. #justsayin

Oh, and nice accent! <3
 
If that really is you, I could probably blow your fucking mind in 20 minutes about how to actually do unique content.

A tip - keep doing research because right now you're somewhere around ... 1998, and when you get to around 2007 try to make videos again. #justsayin

Oh, and nice accent! <3

I'm guessing you have not realised it's a joke yet either.