Wow, you guys are some arrogant marketers. I'll show you proof my black hat tactics make real money. These are the actually checks I receive on a monthly basis.
YouTube - $1000 A Week With Google Adsense & Internet Marketing
Funny stuff. Like how the guy is wearing a white hat while revealing his fully sick black hat methods.
I thought more would pick up on that subtle hint that it's a joke
Do you guys actually like these or am I wasting my time? I have some more ideas that I think are funny. Video editing is shit but I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to making them.
If that really is you, I could probably blow your fucking mind in 20 minutes about how to actually do unique content.
A tip - keep doing research because right now you're somewhere around ... 1998, and when you get to around 2007 try to make videos again. #justsayin
Oh, and nice accent! <3
I'm guessing you have not realised it's a joke yet either.
I'm guessing you have not realised it's a joke yet either.
My missus heard the music from yr first vid and thought she'd busted me watching porn. Vids are perfect!
PS - Where in Aus you from?