clashctyrokr New member Dec 19, 2008 720 8 0 prizedcontent.com Jan 21, 2010 #2 I know that bugs the shit outa me!
T texic New member Jan 30, 2009 209 1 0 The Internet Jan 21, 2010 #3 I couldn't care less that I have been saying I could care less...
Supergeek The Uberest Nerd May 19, 2007 1,039 12 0 Denver Jan 21, 2010 #4 I sometimes screw up and say it the wrong way because everyone else does. Hell, it's in music and TV shows; stuff written by "professionals."
I sometimes screw up and say it the wrong way because everyone else does. Hell, it's in music and TV shows; stuff written by "professionals."
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Jan 22, 2010 #5 I couldn't care less about this thread.
stockfire New member Aug 16, 2008 297 6 0 Jan 22, 2010 #7 I couldn't care less = it is impossible for me to have less interest in this matter, since I am already indifferent. it makes perfect sense. Edit: just realized this was your point.
I couldn't care less = it is impossible for me to have less interest in this matter, since I am already indifferent. it makes perfect sense. Edit: just realized this was your point.
Lord B New member Jul 9, 2006 2,155 45 0 41 Jan 22, 2010 #8 I really don't give a shit about this thread...
nickycakes Banned Sep 28, 2007 3,444 73 0 San Diego - I work for Smaxor now Jan 22, 2010 #10 i'm here to show how little i care by posting a reply
Infinite Keith goes on forever. Jan 19, 2009 1,393 38 0 0.000000, 0.000000 Jan 22, 2010 #11 That amount of caring I had, is now much less.
turbolapp New member Aug 10, 2007 8,500 187 0 Jan 22, 2010 #12 nickycakes said: i'm here to show how little i care by posting a reply Click to expand... I saw this yesterday, couldn't care less, and didn't post a reply. But cakes, you've made me care alittle now to post a reply so now I could care less.
nickycakes said: i'm here to show how little i care by posting a reply Click to expand... I saw this yesterday, couldn't care less, and didn't post a reply. But cakes, you've made me care alittle now to post a reply so now I could care less.
Goodcat it's something Nov 15, 2006 805 11 0 Milepost 499 Jan 22, 2010 #14 I couldn't care a lot less.. wait
P prince War Room Member Jul 13, 2007 1,024 7 0 Jan 22, 2010 #17 what about 'i couldn't care more', this is correct rite, rite gaiz?
PowPow New member Nov 23, 2008 140 1 0 England Jan 22, 2010 #18 I care less. Grammatically explain that, fuckers!