Took the kids out to the town square. Passed out a ton of candy. Admired homemade costumes. Best Halloween I've had in years.
Vegas?
Took the kids out to the town square. Passed out a ton of candy. Admired homemade costumes. Best Halloween I've had in years.
I got invited to a few things but skipped them all. Tomorrow I'll likely meet up with a few girls I know, and with them drink some THC-infused soy milk, and spend my day working/schmoozing at a cafe drinking rooibos tea.
People place so much importance on getting drunk at night. I don't think that makes any sense, when there are 24 hours in a day, and all of them are great for having a good time. Being hungover when I wake up does not sound like a good start to the day.
I wanted to go out, but I had a shitty hangover from the night before.
I got invited to a few things but skipped them all. Tomorrow I'll likely meet up with a few girls I know, and with them drink some THC-infused soy milk, and spend my day working/schmoozing at a cafe drinking rooibos tea.
People place so much importance on getting drunk at night. I don't think that makes any sense, when there are 24 hours in a day, and all of them are great for having a good time. Being hungover when I wake up does not sound like a good start to the day.
That soy milk will make ya titties grow.
That soy milk will make ya titties grow.
Every girl looks hot in costume, but the next morning when their makeup is smeared from sex-sweat and they don't have a costume on it's like, "where the fuck did the hot girl go and why is her ugly ass roommate sprawled out on top of me?"