I Hate Staying Home On Halloween!



I got invited to a few things but skipped them all. Tomorrow I'll likely meet up with a few girls I know, and with them drink some THC-infused soy milk, and spend my day working/schmoozing at a cafe drinking rooibos tea.

People place so much importance on getting drunk at night. I don't think that makes any sense, when there are 24 hours in a day, and all of them are great for having a good time. Being hungover when I wake up does not sound like a good start to the day.
 
I got invited to a few things but skipped them all. Tomorrow I'll likely meet up with a few girls I know, and with them drink some THC-infused soy milk, and spend my day working/schmoozing at a cafe drinking rooibos tea.

People place so much importance on getting drunk at night. I don't think that makes any sense, when there are 24 hours in a day, and all of them are great for having a good time. Being hungover when I wake up does not sound like a good start to the day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ZwJiK0fJ0]hippies all around me - YouTube[/ame]
 
I got invited to a few things but skipped them all. Tomorrow I'll likely meet up with a few girls I know, and with them drink some THC-infused soy milk, and spend my day working/schmoozing at a cafe drinking rooibos tea.

People place so much importance on getting drunk at night. I don't think that makes any sense, when there are 24 hours in a day, and all of them are great for having a good time. Being hungover when I wake up does not sound like a good start to the day.

That soy milk will make ya titties grow.
 
See what you missed!?

halloween7-jpg.10731
 
Every girl looks hot in costume, but the next morning when their makeup is smeared from sex-sweat and they don't have a costume on it's like, "where the fuck did the hot girl go and why is her ugly ass roommate sprawled out on top of me?"

Oh man. That's was pretty much it on Saturday night for me. Still awesome though. :)