Ha you living with/next to the landlord? That's definitely a bad idea in Singapore...studios not cheap here though you're looking at $2k/mo minimum for somewhere in town, best to share with a friend, I'm actually switching rooms at the moment but only short term because I'm off to Europe for an extended break, first holiday since I switched to IM full time and I"m loving the perks![]()
You better take a shit in the hallway.
Having a chuck outside will look like good behaviour then and he may let you stay.
I learned that one needs 3 internet providers to maintain connectivity. That doesn't sound like good infra at all brah.
Think of it like this. $2000/month for a small studio apartment, or $2000/month for a luxury 5 bedroom house with 3 internet connections, ensuring you have internet 24x7x365.![]()
Think of it like this. $2000/month for a small studio apartment, or $2000/month for a luxury 5 bedroom house with 3 internet connections, ensuring you have internet 24x7x365.![]()
2K/month for a small studio apartment? Shit. That sucks, wherever that is.
$1300/month for 1600 sqft 3 bedrooms and FiOS over here. *ballin*
You do live in Baltimore...
2K/month rent for a Studio? thats higher than average in western Europe. $625 for room and you get kicked out for drinking? I would consider changing country.