I have been kicked out of my apartment

You better take a shit in the hallway.

Having a chuck outside will look like good behaviour then and he may let you stay.
 


Ha you living with/next to the landlord? That's definitely a bad idea in Singapore...studios not cheap here though you're looking at $2k/mo minimum for somewhere in town, best to share with a friend, I'm actually switching rooms at the moment but only short term because I'm off to Europe for an extended break, first holiday since I switched to IM full time and I"m loving the perks :)
 
Ha you living with/next to the landlord? That's definitely a bad idea in Singapore...studios not cheap here though you're looking at $2k/mo minimum for somewhere in town, best to share with a friend, I'm actually switching rooms at the moment but only short term because I'm off to Europe for an extended break, first holiday since I switched to IM full time and I"m loving the perks :)

Yes. His room is next to mine.
 
I learned that one needs 3 internet providers to maintain connectivity. That doesn't sound like good infra at all brah.

Think of it like this. $2000/month for a small studio apartment, or $2000/month for a luxury 5 bedroom house with 3 internet connections, ensuring you have internet 24x7x365. :)
 
Think of it like this. $2000/month for a small studio apartment, or $2000/month for a luxury 5 bedroom house with 3 internet connections, ensuring you have internet 24x7x365. :)

Yea this ^^

Or take a $500 per month cool cottage near the beach 15 km from a major city
 
2K/month rent for a Studio? thats higher than average in western Europe. $625 for room and you get kicked out for drinking? I would consider changing country.
 
2K/month rent for a Studio? thats higher than average in western Europe. $625 for room and you get kicked out for drinking? I would consider changing country.

Actually in Singapore, it's at least 2800 USD a month for a small studio in the city area.
 
And why are you in Singapore then? What benefits does Singapore have if you are not employed? Pay the same rent and move to Tokyo or Hong Kong or pay one tenth and move in with a gay ladyboy in Bangkok.

I am honestly perplexed as to why people would want to move to Singapore unless they were sent there on a hardship expat package. What's the attraction?