I have been kicked out of my apartment

All tenant are guys. The landlord is gay, I just found out a couple of weeks ago. I am the only guy in the house who bring girls home.

Clearly he whipped the other guys in the house into giving him head and taught them not to bring those nasty females home. This is his power play to get you in line too. Just caress his thigh and lean in and ask if there is anyway he can forget about kicking you out.

Stop being a pussy, disregard females, and get back to work.
 


And why are you in Singapore then? What benefits does Singapore have if you are not employed? Pay the same rent and move to Tokyo or Hong Kong or pay one tenth and move in with a gay ladyboy in Bangkok.

I am honestly perplexed as to why people would want to move to Singapore unless they were sent there on a hardship expat package. What's the attraction?

- Most of my friends are here
- The food are nice
- Good infrastructure
 

Gotta love the first featured listing:

9cs76.jpg
 
Wait, you live in Singapore? Isn't everything ridiculously expensive there? How are you getting a palce for $625/mo? I saw an episode of House hunters International where they were looking in Singapore and the cheapest place was like $5,000/mo and it wasn't even that big.
 
It is actually 800 SGD a month (at the current exchange rate, it is about 625 USD more or less). I just rent a room; not the entire apartment.

You can definitely rent the entire apartment for SGD 3000 but it will be far from the city. $5000 SGD a month will get you closer to the city for an apartment of three bedrooms.

As of now, Singapore is the 9th most expensive city in the world. Source: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-worlds-9th-most-expensive-050404901.html

Wait, you live in Singapore? Isn't everything ridiculously expensive there? How are you getting a palce for $625/mo? I saw an episode of House hunters International where they were looking in Singapore and the cheapest place was like $5,000/mo and it wasn't even that big.
 
Sounds to me like a motherfucka be livin in da projects.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGjPDbrzA38"]Dave Chappelle - Ghetto - YouTube[/ame]
 
u mad bro?

I for one am particularly jealous. Living in a steaming jungle with uptight people and flat-chested chicks and getting evicted from a rented room for being drunk and slightly loud sounds like paradise to me. If I wasn't so damn sedated by the perfect weather I'd leave my two-bedroom house in San Diego today. Can you put in a good word with your landlord?