I just saw...

Rage9

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
6,061
101
0
This show on Discovery (or Science or whatever) that was called, American Muslim. I will be one of the first to say, that if their was a Muslim on my plane I would not give a damn or a fuck. I am not paranoid.

Pretty sad other people buy in to the propaganda though. Get real mother fuckers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hakkairu


seriously... having them come into your city and breed excessively is one thing, but being afraid of them like they're some kind of wild animal is another.
 
seriously... having them come into your city and breed excessively is one thing, but being afraid of them like they're some kind of wild animal is another.

I live in a VERY white area, so I can't say, but does that change your perception of them?
 
The part I like best is how none of the predominant Muslim countries are out there starting wars. The predominant Christian countries in the world on the other hand... out there bombing countries and killing arabs left and right, with no end in sight. Now they're even gearing up to go after Iran:

UK draws up plan 'to join U.S. if it attacks Iran' amid growing tensions in the Middle East | Mail Online

article-2056873-0EA536C900000578-291_634x354.jpg


Don't forget though, they hate us because of our freedom.
 
I live in a VERY white area, so I can't say, but does that change your perception of them?
well i was thinking of european cities like amsterdam where there's tons of morrocans. i can imagine that would be kind of annoying... like living in phoenix and getting all the border-crossers.
 
well i was thinking of european cities like amsterdam where there's tons of morrocans. i can imagine that would be kind of annoying... like living in phoenix and getting all the border-crossers.


So I should be afraid of the Mexicans? I'm just trying to figure this race war out? At first I thought I should be afraid of the Blacks, but they've taken the back seat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deliguy
So I should be afraid of the Mexicans? I'm just trying to figure this race war out? At first I thought I should be afraid of the Blacks, but they've taken the back seat.
no, i didn't say i was afraid of them... i said it would be annoying having a bunch of immigrants come into your city in droves. to me it would be fucking annoying if they were mexican, arab, polish, irish, british or anything other than american. and blacks are american imo... unless they're from africa, obviously.
 
no, i didn't say i was afraid of them... i said it would be annoying having a bunch of immigrants come into your city in droves. to me it would be fucking annoying if they were mexican, arab, polish, irish, british or anything other than american.

Like any responsible white city, we've already beat them down, so, NO we don't worry about them. I have gone to High School with a lot of 'Hicks' that take care of this shit. Sorry the south can't hold their own, the north can (to a point).
 
Yj4ur.jpg


Every time I see them in tube I feel I should run away. Am I paranoid?

Pretty eyes...I'd hit it.

Seriously. The other day I was driving next to a beater 1984 Toyota Corolla with 4 people inside all wearing burqa's. I know it's a blatant stereotype, but if that didn't look like a fucking suicide car bombing crew then I don't know what does.

The stigma that's attached with this dress custom, at least here in the west, makes a lot of people uncomfortable because we automatically identify it with terrorists. We only feel this way because of what we see on the news. I will admit that when I see a woman in a burqa in an airport or when there are middle eastern looking men on my flight, I do take notice. I think post 911, any American who says they don't take note of middle eastern looking passengers is not being truthful.
 
lol white people like "im so accepting of other cultures"