The part I like best is how none of the predominant Muslim countries are out there starting wars. The predominant Christian countries in the world on the other hand... out there bombing countries and killing arabs left and right, with no end in sight. Now they're even gearing up to go after Iran:
UK draws up plan 'to join U.S. if it attacks Iran' amid growing tensions in the Middle East | Mail Online
Don't forget though, they hate us because of our freedom.
I don't see a problem. I'm pretty sure if an Islamic country/civilization was in power they would've done the same thing to Christian countries. Oh wait, they did!
I'm sorry for the casualties but that's just war. Would you rather US/Nato invade Libya for their oil or Muslims invading UK/EU/North America to take home your wives as war booty because you drew a cartoon? This is the same reason Israel has to invade Palestine, not the other way around.
I live in a Moderate Islamic countries and I can say without a doubt majority of the muslims DO hate Western Culture, i.e freedom, civil rights etc. How do you compete with a culture that endorses polygamy and teen marriage?
You invade them.