I know password of a godaddy account wit 220 domains. what now?



Dear Kapil Soni,

Before you go hacking Godaddy accounts I would suggest removing all incrimating evidence from your e-mail account kapson@gmail.com and vacating the residence of your family trade located at 55-57 mirza street 1st floor. room no 9-A Zaveri Bazaar, Mumbai, India.


Someone may contact you shortly at your phone number + 91 - 0 - 9820480449 to make sure you're alright and all the advice I've given you has been received.

Good luck to you sir.

In kind,
Andrew Scherer

P.S. Here's a google map of your location now.

staticmap

When is the drone strike ??
 
Actually no. I am an intelligent person who has some how after thorough research discovered a password.
You are a loser who only wishes you could be in my shoes and you could be as intelligent as I am. But you'll never be.

Smart person creates evidence trail that he hacks account, and has intent to fuck shit up. I hope you're accessing WF using the TOR network. Because if you're not either you're trolling or you're really really stupid.