I need a list for a SEO building software with the following:

onchat

New member
Apr 25, 2012
3
0
0
Web 2.0 Sites
Wiki Sites
Social Bookmarking Sites
Video Sites
Article Directories
Web Directories
Press Releases
RSS Directories
Forum Profiles (Only Self Add)..
Paul and Angela links


Is here someone who can help me out with a full list, or at least a couple from them? Please reply..


Thank You!!
 


At least you posted this is the right section, I'm sure you'll get a lot of honest feedback.
 
Why would anyone help you out?

No one knows who you are.

You've done nothing for anyone here.
 
Today's your lucky day! There was a thread just this morning on lists, and they include:

Web 2.0 Sites
Wiki Sites
Social Bookmarking Sites
Video Sites
Article Directories
Web Directories
Press Releases
RSS Directories
Forum Profiles (Only Self Add)..
Paul and Angela links


SEO building software


If this helps you out, be sure to 'like' my post.
 
^^ I don't think BST thread promotion is allowed outside the buy-sell-trade section, but thanks for the link!