I need to find, hang out, and befriend the rich

Apr 1, 2012
202
7
0
Let's be honest, personality aside (people are just people after all) it's better to have a rich friend than a poor one. Secondly, you become who you surround yourself with. I know that for a fact. Lastly, think about all the business connections you could make with rich, successful friends. I'm talking about non-celebrities worth at least a mill. (Fuck what you think, that's rich). There ARE 5 million of them out there somewhere. I need to find out:

Where they hang out.
Where they go online
What they talk about
How they think
What they like

Now I realize that the main issues is that I'm fairly young, and most young, smart successful people are usually quite busy. And they are rarer than the second group of rich: older people who have grown over time and have a shitload of wisdom to impart, but are too experienced/mature to be real friends with me.

Last group, and yes I'm willing to stoop this low to become massively successful, rich RICH women. Why hate, most of you queers suck pussy for free lol.
 


Wealth as you were told in the other thread begins and ends with you. All the superficial stuff you are mentioning is useless without developing the most important component, you.

Why would the rich hang out with you?
Why would you be where they are online?
Why are you interested in what they talk about? What can you add to the conversation?
etc...

Your youth is only a barrier you are putting up in front of yourself.

Mature people can be "real" friends with just about anyone. You are only imparting your "immaturity" upon them. The solution is to become more mature if you want mature friends.

Considering working with women as stooping low is a prejudice that you could probably reconsider your position on. Women are people too and if not for them sans the clones grown in secret labs none of us would be here if not for them.
 
Wealth as you were told in the other thread begins and ends with you. All the superficial stuff you are mentioning is useless without developing the most important component, you.

Why would the rich hang out with you?
Why would you be where they are online?
Why are you interested in what they talk about? What can you add to the conversation?
etc...

Your youth is only a barrier you are putting up in front of yourself.

Mature people can be "real" friends with just about anyone. You are only imparting your "immaturity" upon them. The solution is to become more mature if you want mature friends.

Considering working with women as stooping low is a prejudice that you could probably reconsider your position on. Women are people too and if not for them sans the clones grown in secret labs none of us would be here if not for them.

I agree with what you're saying, however I still strongly feel that a lot of positive influence can do wonders to a person's life and can truly change a person. Also, we are social creatures. I'm going to interact with people anyway, I might as well make sure they are wealthy.

Yeah maturity is something I'm still working on. It's tough at this age sometimes. Trust me.

Haha, I didn't mean that women aren't equal, I was actually just making a joke with innuendo. But really, I would be very uncomfortable being unequal/the baggage in a real relationship. But casual relationships with sultry older ladies? Hell yeah why not.
 
Let's be honest, personality aside (people are just people after all) it's better to have a rich friend than a poor one.

Not necessarily: 5 Things You Think Will Make You Happy (But Won't) | Cracked.com

... as social creatures, we compare ourselves to our neighbors. This is why executives can cry about the $500,000 salary cap that comes with taking government bailout money. Their friends are making $3 million a year and live in igloos made out of cocaine...

So basically if you want to be happy, don't have rich friends, have really poor ones.
 
Not necessarily: 5 Things You Think Will Make You Happy (But Won't) | Cracked.com

... as social creatures, we compare ourselves to our neighbors. This is why executives can cry about the $500,000 salary cap that comes with taking government bailout money. Their friends are making $3 million a year and live in igloos made out of cocaine...

So basically if you want to be happy, don't have rich friends, have really poor ones.

I don't normally get very jealous, seeing someone doing better than me only makes me want to get rich faster. I'd definitely be more curious than jelly.
 
From how to get Rich:

The following table is based on tax-paid cash-in-hand or asserts that can be swiftly reduced to cash-publicly traded stocks and shares, bank drafts, gold, etc.


Wealth Measured by Cash-in-hand or Quickly Reliable Assets

£50,000 - £200,000 The comfortable poor
£200,000 - £500,000 The comfortably off
£500,000 - £1 million The comfortably wealthy
£1 million - £5 million The lesser Rich
£5 million - £15 million The comfortably rich
£15 million - £35 million The rich
£35 million - £50 million The seriously rich
£50 million - £100 million The truly rich
Over £100 million The filthy rich and super rich

Note to table 1: There are few people in the world who could put their hands on £100 million in cash in a week or even a month, no matter what they are worth.

He has a similar table for net worth

£1-2M in total net worth (that's GBP) classes you as "comfortably poor"
£2-5M comfortably off
wealthy is £5-15M


This is a 2006 book, so adjust for inflation.
 

Seriously, I have a big cock.

But jokes aside, I think I'm reasonably attractive, will work out more to get into great shape, I'm fairly intelligent (most of the time), I market online, and I have a good personality (I think anyway). It's not like I'm bringing nothing to the table. And yes I have plenty of flaws too but who's perfect.
 
Let's be honest, personality aside (people are just people after all) it's better to have a rich friend than a poor one. Secondly, you become who you surround yourself with. I know that for a fact.

If all rich guys started thinking and believing your thoughts they have NO reason to involve you in their circle.
 
Learn to sell. And also learn to fake it. Wealthy people tend to isolate themselves from the plebs because they simply have nothing in common with them. Selling fine art, real estate, expensive food or services are all ways to find yourself around them. Have something "they" want.

If you aren't rich you aren't going to be hanging out at the Four Seasons, going to polo games or yachting on the weekends. You won't be vacationing in the Hamptons. So you'll need an angle.

Or just be happy with fish filet. It's whatever.
 
nickycakes.png


Nicky Cakes = dresses like Flavor Flav, moved to Las Vegas


Flavor Flav = opened fried chicken restaurant in Vegas

Flavor Flav Opens Fried Chicken Restaurant In Vegas | WebProNews


The plan is obvious. OP needs to go to Vegas, meet up with Cakes, go to Flav's restaurant, and inform them of Cake's achievements in battling internet racism. Flavor Flav will then emerge from the back and you will be made honorary S1Ws and together you will take to the streets to fight the power.


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WHe5fxS3dA&]Public Enemy - Fight The Power - YouTube[/ame]
 
I have to agree with the wild gunner.

Ask not what the wealthy can do for you, but rather, what can you do for them?

They have nothing to gain by being friends with your poor ass :)

There are a few rich peepz on WaForum.

You can go buddy up to them, lick they arse, tell them how good their product is, tell them you will send out free emails to your list promoting their crap product. You are golden.
 
This sounds like the law of attraction. I'll sell you "The Secret" for a million dollars. I am going to third Gunner on this. Rich people don't hang out with looser, so you had better have something real to offer them.