I Think I Have the Worst Neighbors Ever



You sir are full of win.

I'd add: order some pizza in the meantime. Start small, 2-3 pizzas tonight, 4-5 tomorrow, then 10+ the day the UPS packages arrive. This way the delivery guy is less likely to ask questions about the quantity.

Now, if the first pizza guy fails delivering the first night, you must use another place. You'll hit one place that won't take no payment for an answer.

this is all good yes, but to top it off you should sign them up for every religious group you can find on the internet. :angryfire:
 
As a plus, you can start a website about horrible neighbors or something with the video you get. You can have other people submit videos and then maybe people can vote on the worst neighbor in the US or something.

This is a good idea. It's been done before, but the site (rottenneighbor.com) has since been pulled. I remember when it took off, though. It got a ton of publicity since everyone has had a horrible neighbor at some point, and can't wait to tell the tale.

You can collect mortgage leads, do apartment ratings, or get apartment complexes around the nation to advertise. Could be a good little moneymaker.
 
By the way uber, you are a complete fucking pussy if you paid for the damage they did to your car, house etc.
^this.
Whenever someone is being a blatant asshole and don't care enough to stop always stoop down to their level and show em how its done. Calling the cops is a bitch move.
 
No disrespect intended, but grow some fucking balls. I would snatch the shit out of some kids if they were throwing rocks at my dog on my property or any other of the shit you listed. Sounds like they have less than 0 respect for you.
 
By the way uber, you are a complete fucking pussy if you paid for the damage they did to your car, house etc.

This, depending on your state and their age you can shoot at them with a real gun or a paintball gun unless you're in Cali lol. Also I would get security cameras if I were you so you can record all of this shit and charge your neighbors. :rasta::rasta:
 
Fine... I'll give you my idea.

Set up a bunch of automated sprinklers and attach them to a motion detector. Someone enters your yard again, BAM, cold outdoor bath!

I helped a friend set something like this up a few years ago. He never had a problem with neighborhood kids again.
 
Fine... I'll give you my idea.

Set up a bunch of automated sprinklers and attach them to a motion detector. Someone enters your yard again, BAM, cold outdoor bath!

I helped a friend set something like this up a few years ago. He never had a problem with neighborhood kids again.
These aren't kids though, they are demons
 
Argue with your assessor that home are becoming hard to sell and your property is being devalued because of the way their house looks or whatever and see if you can get your taxes lowered. :)
 
I'd have lost it if I caught them throwing rocks at my dog. Get that shit on tape and that's some good /b/ material. Get any of it on tape and you're golden. Don't just set up one camera, set up a few and point them at any potential approach, their yard, your driveway, etc. etc.

Add motion sensors to flood lights, and as a few have already said, motion sensors that trigger your sprinklers. Semi auto autonomous paintball turrets look like fun but probably will just land you with some sort of charges.

This one is from an acquaintance that raised reptiles for a living. He got evicted from a house and as he was leaving he did the following:

- Punch a hole in the wall.
- Insert a 50 lb bag of dry dog food and about 20 rats.
- Seal hole in wall.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Any of you guys remember this? Great shit
 
Build a 5-7' high fence around your property and buy two of these
19246519_1.jpg


Or just post an ad on craigslist for someone to install a camera setup should be around 400 and then .....
 
my neighbor is some old dude who waters the lawn at 1am... in my yard... even if it's raining out... or if the in-ground sprinklers are going...or both.
 
Go to the party store and get a giant bag of sparkle shit and throw it all over their yard. It'll take a few months for it all to fall out.

Also, call social services and report the dad as a child molester/beater.
 
bro, I wouldn't be able to handle that. Props to you... Definitely would give those parents a piece of my mind.