I want to fuckin punch my dad in the fuckin face! ####

firstly, no, there is no hadd punishment for lesbianism, its not even zina, although obviously haram.
zina is male homosexuality and specifically sodomy.

secondly, who cares what a couple of kafir whores are doing?

SEO_mike, thanks for the suggestion but you let them make you pray 5 times a day they'll tell you you should only do business with muslims.

You can even see it in Dispel's post above, muslims don't give a shyt about non-muslims and this disgusts me, greatly.

and to the other poster, I wish it was as simple as "refusing", muslim parents are known for killing kafir's, a Muslim girl from Canada had to flee the country because her parents wanted to kill her for converting to Christianity.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09WjFwe8pUk"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

So much for being the "religion of peace".
 


Didn't it turn out that the Koran was mistranslated, and that a Muslim will get 72 grapes rather than 72 virgins??

:R:
 
The thread author is clearly trying to stir things up, given his apparent knowledge about islam it's unlikely he knows anyone of the faith, much less his father.
 
The thread author is clearly trying to stir things up, given his apparent knowledge about islam it's unlikely he knows anyone of the faith, much less his father.

I've lived in an Islamic country for all my life, went to a "Madrasah" (islamic school, same as Obama when he was in Indonesia) for a good 5 years and guess what, I was brain-washed! Fck!

I hated the Western culture, label everybody as "Kafirs" and treat them like they're some kind of 2nd class citizen, sexist, thought it was OK to hit women, gays was an abomination and should be stoned.

I was fucked up in the head man..

Then I went to America and it changed my me, I hung out with hippies, people that care about people, people that embrace democracy like it's O2.

and then I wish, I really do wish that Islam was more like Christianity.

The way Islam was taught, and the level of insecurity it has is just uncanny.

They will burn fuckin KFCs when people draw pictures of Mohammed yet have no problems with him bonk'in a 9 year old girl.

When 9/11 happened, how many muslim groups protested or showed any sort of sympathy? Any bad thing that happened to Western countries, it's god-will, anything that happened elsewhere, it's god's test of their faith.

Islam was masterminded or politicized by the Arab government to manipulate their people, and now the rest of the world is left with its post-effects while the Arabs get busy with selling more oil.

Damn smart I say.

Just yesterday I went to the mosque and the Imam said something about the US declaring a war against Muslims around the world.

LMAO.
 
I've lived in an Islamic country for all my life, went to a "Madrasah" (islamic school, same as Obama when he was in Indonesia) for a good 5 years and guess what, I was brain-washed! Fck!

I hated the Western culture, label everybody as "Kafirs" and treat them like they're some kind of 2nd class citizen, sexist, thought it was OK to hit women, gays was an abomination and should be stoned.

I was fucked up in the head man..

Then I went to America and it changed my me, I hung out with hippies, people that care about people, people that embrace democracy like it's O2.

and then I wish, I really do wish that Islam was more like Christianity.

The way Islam was taught, and the level of insecurity it has is just uncanny.

They will burn fuckin KFCs when people draw pictures of Mohammed yet have no problems with him bonk'in a 9 year old girl.

When 9/11 happened, how many muslim groups protested or showed any sort of sympathy? Any bad thing that happened to Western countries, it's god-will, anything that happened elsewhere, it's god's test of their faith.

Islam was masterminded or politicized by the Arab government to manipulate their people, and now the rest of the world is left with its post-effects while the Arabs get busy with selling more oil.

Damn smart I say.

Just yesterday I went to the mosque and the Imam said something about the US declaring a war against Muslims around the world.

LMAO.


I have a LOT of islamic friends and honestly I see one thing in common with them. They are totally brainwashed the second you bring up religion. Its like their reality has totally been fucked. I dont know what it is exactly about islam but its obviously a mindfuck - look at the taliban and their fucking retarded mission. I hate when people say that those who talk shit about islam are racists.....no, theres a fucking point, the religion REALLY is a mindfuck. and the funniest thing is how PISSED OFF and non-tolerant muslims become when you say a single thing about islam, or even draw a cartoon of mohammad. I say we have a mohammad photoshop contest.......seriously lol for the sake of WF
 
I have a LOT of islamic friends and honestly I see one thing in common with them. They are totally brainwashed the second you bring up religion. Its like their reality has totally been fucked. I dont know what it is exactly about islam but its obviously a mindfuck - look at the taliban and their fucking retarded mission. I hate when people say that those who talk shit about islam are racists.....no, theres a fucking point, the religion REALLY is a mindfuck. and the funniest thing is how PISSED OFF and non-tolerant muslims become when you say a single thing about islam, or even draw a cartoon of mohammad. I say we have a mohammad photoshop contest.......seriously lol for the sake of WF


Believe me Christians and Jews are just as brainwashed.

Its not a Muslim thing. Its a religion thing.

Believing in religion = Giving up rational thinking
 
atheists are brainwashed too. Everybody is brainwashed. The truth between clickwise and his dad is somewhere in the middle.
 
Believe me Christians and Jews are just as brainwashed.

Its not a Muslim thing. Its a religion thing.

Believing in religion = Giving up rational thinking

I'm going to have to disagree with that to a certain extent. Many religions give personal freedom in where people can make their own judgements and choose their own actions. Islam is the only religion that forces you to abide by each and every single authoritarian "moral." Hinduism for example sets guidelines for their followers, and those who commit sins get bit back in the ass by karma. However in Islam, if you commit a sin then you are going to hell forever and so then you can just strap yourself with a bomb, find a community of other sinners and blow it all up. All gone.

It all depends on whether the religion truly rules their life, or if it just provides a way of life. If you compare the Quran to the Bible, the form of rhetoric used in the Quran uses force, with no reasoning while the Bible uses truth seeking persuasion.

In addition, the violence that Islam condones is just a factor thats an opponent to mankind and humanity. Its the only religion that truly truly brainwashes and encourages muslims to kill off ALL religions.

Heres some stuff from the Quran - Translated of course

9.123: O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

4.89 : They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
 
Bowing 5 times a day? Ppppsssssssshhhhhhh, yeah....I have a software that does all that.

-dullspace lies in wait-

circa shot all over this post.
 
atheists are brainwashed too. Everybody is brainwashed.
As long as you are mature you cannot be brainwashed, be it believers or atheists or any other group. In this world it's not about believing a thing blindly and stupidly. You learn new things and form new opinions as you get older.
 
Automation, buddy! Record yourself praying and then just set it to play back at the appropriate times so your Dad hears you praying in your room. Little does he know you're fucking some Christian chick down the street.
 
Take your affiliate commissions(if you're making any), and start paying rent...get out of dad's basement.