I am dedicated to getting paper. I am going to get rich like all ya'll or fucking die trying. By any means necessary.
What did we tell you about mentioning the word "cakes" ?
I thought you learned your lesson son.
Why are we still dealing with this on a daily basis?
for newbies like me, can you clarify? i know who cakes is (having just been to his site), but i don't know anything else. thanks.
Some people on this forum (not me FYI) believe Mr Cakes was a man behind SOPA.
He's also a member of the Bilderberg group.
Some people on this forum (not me FYI) believe Mr Cakes was a man behind SOPA.
wouldn't that be counter-productive?
Maintaining your average of 10.6 posts per day would be.
do you say the same thing to everyone on their first day, you slick devil?
No offense Dave but you sound like you would like to fuck me.