I'm gonna be rich as fuck like cakes, eagle, chenzi, etc...

Apr 1, 2012
202
7
0
I am dedicated to getting paper. I am going to get rich like all ya'll or fucking die trying. By any means necessary.
 


What did we tell you about mentioning the word "cakes" ?

I thought you learned your lesson son.

for newbies like me, can you clarify? i know who cakes is (having just been to his site), but i don't know anything else. thanks.
 
Some people on this forum (not me FYI) believe Mr Cakes was a man behind SOPA.

He's actually behind CISPA now.

Rumor has it that Cake's deep pockets are also contributing to the development of the world's largest spy datacenter, orchestrated by the NSA, in the hills of Utah. (LP Lockdown anyone?)

He's also a member of the Bilderberg group.
 
my experience with forums is that the first lengthy defense points out truth in the opposite direction. we'll see how that plays out, i guess.
 
like i'd give any deference to some jackass because he has a bunch of posts, LOL.