I'm looking to do a bank job

Pewep is the only one here who still believes he's a black man. The rest of us know he's a pasty cracker. I'd go as far to say not only is he white but it wouldn't surprise me to find out he's a ginger as well.

Fuck. Seriously? A ginger? They're almost as bad a clowns and only one step away from TV evangelists taking an old lady's money.
 


Pewep is the only one here who still believes he's a black man. The rest of us know he's a pasty cracker. I'd go as far to say not only is he white but it wouldn't surprise me to find out he's a ginger as well.

Lol y u gotta say that bro I ain't that pasty.
 
All bank attacks go straight up to the FBI.

There's not a whole lot they can do if there's no solid evidence to follow up on...That said, I'll leave the bank robbing to you guys. I have no desire to live out anyone's lesbian prison porn fantasies, so even a small chance of getting caught is too much for my tastes :)
 
There's not a whole lot they can do if there's no solid evidence to follow up on...That said, I'll leave the bank robbing to you guys. I have no desire to live out anyone's lesbian prison porn fantasies, so even a small chance of getting caught is too much for my tastes :)

Don't be a pussy, you don't need another one.
 
There's not a whole lot they can do if there's no solid evidence to follow up on...That said, I'll leave the bank robbing to you guys. I have no desire to live out anyone's lesbian prison porn fantasies, so even a small chance of getting caught is too much for my tastes :)


Oh , Dearest Stefanie; It is too late for that. I have been having lesbian fantasies about you since seeing your hoola hoop video and the accordion playing really pushed my infatuations over the edge.

By the way - Lesbo trapped in a dudes body, but not in prison (yet). Although I do have a rather Marquis de Sade 'esque medieval torture dungeon that could definitely use your minimalist interior design tastes.

I could lock you in a cell, you could call me "Shirley" as I donned an afro wig and an orange jumpsuit ... just throwing a few things out there.

On the flip side, you could don the wig and jumpsuit on the condition that you played it kind of rough with me and called me a "Jive Sucka" convincingly. I have never been called a "Jive Sucka" before and it's on the bucket list. Just an FYI.
 
tumblr_lt3d65L2ZW1qminlvo1_500.jpg
 
Just get in and get out, man. Don't be a cowboy. Don't let the teller take the bag in the back and watch what he/she puts in there.
 
Oh , Dearest Stefanie; It is too late for that. I have been having lesbian fantasies about you since seeing your hoola hoop video and the accordion playing really pushed my infatuations over the edge.

By the way - Lesbo trapped in a dudes body, but not in prison (yet). Although I do have a rather Marquis de Sade 'esque medieval torture dungeon that could definitely use your minimalist interior design tastes.

I could lock you in a cell, you could call me "Shirley" as I donned an afro wig and an orange jumpsuit ... just throwing a few things out there.

On the flip side, you could don the wig and jumpsuit on the condition that you played it kind of rough with me and called me a "Jive Sucka" convincingly. I have never been called a "Jive Sucka" before and it's on the bucket list. Just an FYI.

I see you've been to "The Dungeon". Is that place still in business?
 
Just get in and get out, man. Don't be a cowboy. Don't let the teller take the bag in the back and watch what he/she puts in there.

This is exactly the kind of racism I'm talking about! As a strong, kind black man, it is offensive that I am always regarded as a criminal first and hard working, responsible citizen second. I wanted to do a bank job because business is my primary interest and having a position within a financial company would help me understand the inner workings of the American economy. However, white people automatically assumed I was referring to the vernacular definition of a "bank job". It is highly offensive when people judge me before even getting to know me an equal human being first. Please change your racist ways King of South Park.
 
If you've done hard time before, I doubt a bank will let you anywhere behind the counter.
 
Pewep is just trolling... Anyone in their right mind would think like this:

1st:
"I am looking to do a bank job" = "I want to rob a bank"

"I am looking for a bank job" = "I would like to work at a bank"

2nd:
According to pewep facts, he is a big "black" man that has done hard time, "looking to do a bank job"... Gee with that kind of "hard time" background and WORDING, I wonder why everyone though he was talking about robbing a bank...

3rd:
Pewep is not black. Period.

Cheerios and Good day sir.
 
Pewep your trolls are much more hilarious when we don't know for sure its you. Just a heads up, us young black men gotta stick together.
 
This is the way you do it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMupA9_wLcw"]The Doberman Gang (1972) Trailer - YouTube[/ame]