I'm looking to do a bank job

c453d6baf103e5cb331c6ed93e2095d0.gif
 


EXTREMELY low pay, much more work for less money than working at mcdonalds or such.

The only reason people really work at banks as tellers and the like is for the prestige, not the money.
 
Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? I said I wanted to get a BANK JOB like a teller or associate manager or something and needed a little advise on how to apply. I'm fucking tired of being treated as a 2nd class citizen just because I'm black. We're not all criminals you racist cunt. In case you didn't notice, the best president we've had in the last 20+ years is a black man.

I wish I'd have seen this post before I emailed a link to this thread to the FB of I.
 
Um, if anybody tells me they want to do a bank job, I'd assume it's robbing a bank, REGARDLESS of their skin color.
 
Um, if anybody tells me they want to do a bank job, I'd assume it's robbing a bank, REGARDLESS of their skin color.

Straight up bullshit. You seriously want me to believe that if a white man told you he needed to do a bank job you'd think he was trying to rob the joint? Don't lie. Man, I can't catch a fucking break here. Everything I say you guys can't look past my skin color and you wonder why in real life blacks are so vicious. Seriously ya'll need to straighten up.
 
Straight up bullshit. You seriously want me to believe that if a white man told you he needed to do a bank job you'd think he was trying to rob the joint? Don't lie. Man, I can't catch a fucking break here. Everything I say you guys can't look past my skin color and you wonder why in real life blacks are so vicious. Seriously ya'll need to straighten up.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png


Honestly, I don't even think you're black. This kind of thread screams "white boy" playing "gangsta" because he's trying to get his daddy's attention and recognition after an emotionally abused childhood rife with negligence and abandonment issues.
 
Honestly, I don't even think you're black. This kind of thread screams "white boy" playing "gangsta" because he's trying to get his daddy's attention and recognition after an emotionally abused childhood rife with negligence and abandonment issues.

Maybe I just like Wickedfire, ever thought about that? Maybe I find it a little less disingenuous to engage is mindless discourse here than sit through another beer session with people I have almost nothing in common with. Most of my acquaintances (I don't call them friends) in real life are just trying to get a buck off me or something and it grates on me. I actually unfriended 89% of them. I'd rather talk trash here and do work. It feels less shallow. Maybe it's just people of my age group but...I have nothing to talk about with them.
 
Straight up bullshit. You seriously want me to believe that if a white man told you he needed to do a bank job you'd think he was trying to rob the joint? Don't lie. Man, I can't catch a fucking break here. Everything I say you guys can't look past my skin color and you wonder why in real life blacks are so vicious. Seriously ya'll need to straighten up.
You'll never troll as well as Jcash. I almost bit twice on your ignorance.
 
Well this thread disappoints. I worked in a bank during college and my favorite way to pass the time was figuring out ways around the security and telling the branch manager how I'd go about robbing the place. In spite of the fact that everyone agreed my methods would very likely work, the vulnerabilities were never fixed.

For what it's worth, I'd recommend going with a smallish community bank. Most don't keep more than a million in the vault, but the odds of getting away with it are much, much higher due to bad security and slow small-town cops. The one I worked at had a clear walking path that avoided the cameras and NO camera in the vault room. They also didn't always rotate the money and recount like they were supposed to. As a result, a woman employed there shortly before me managed to steal a couple hundred k, quit the job, and spend the money before anyone realized what had happened.
 
Well this thread disappoints. I worked in a bank during college and my favorite way to pass the time was figuring out ways around the security and telling the branch manager how I'd go about robbing the place. In spite of the fact that everyone agreed my methods would very likely work, the vulnerabilities were never fixed.

For what it's worth, I'd recommend going with a smallish community bank. Most don't keep more than a million in the vault, but the odds of getting away with it are much, much higher due to bad security and slow small-town cops. The one I worked at had a clear walking path that avoided the cameras and NO camera in the vault room. They also didn't always rotate the money and recount like they were supposed to. As a result, a woman employed there shortly before me managed to steal a couple hundred k, quit the job, and spend the money before anyone realized what had happened.
So are we agreed? We're robbing a bank? Also OP, no one knew your were black. But now that we know, your desire to rob a bank makes a lot more sense.
 
Well this thread disappoints. I worked in a bank during college and my favorite way to pass the time was figuring out ways around the security and telling the branch manager how I'd go about robbing the place. In spite of the fact that everyone agreed my methods would very likely work, the vulnerabilities were never fixed.

For what it's worth, I'd recommend going with a smallish community bank. Most don't keep more than a million in the vault, but the odds of getting away with it are much, much higher due to bad security and slow small-town cops. The one I worked at had a clear walking path that avoided the cameras and NO camera in the vault room. They also didn't always rotate the money and recount like they were supposed to. As a result, a woman employed there shortly before me managed to steal a couple hundred k, quit the job, and spend the money before anyone realized what had happened.

All bank attacks go straight up to the FBI.
 
Honestly, I don't even think you're black. This kind of thread screams "white boy" playing "gangsta" because he's trying to get his daddy's attention and recognition after an emotionally abused childhood rife with negligence and abandonment issues.


Pewep is the only one here who still believes he's a black man. The rest of us know he's a pasty cracker. I'd go as far to say not only is he white but it wouldn't surprise me to find out he's a ginger as well.
 
All bank attacks go straight up to the FBI.

Not true, I have a speecial move I do that doesn't go straight up to the FBI. I call it the Mortar and Pestulence.

It involves stealing money while banks are being mortared and overrun by all sorts of crickets and grasshoppers. I've done it like 6 times. The FBI just thinks that the bugs ate the cash. There are a few backflips involved, something about women's periods, etc, so don't just go try to replicate the move. There is a lot more than just mortaring and pestulizing. But you get the idea.