Not only tellers..EXTREMELY low pay, much more work for less money than working at mcdonalds or such.
The only reason people really work at banks as tellers and the like is for the prestige, not the money.
Great book to read to making REAL money.
![]()
Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? I said I wanted to get a BANK JOB like a teller or associate manager or something and needed a little advise on how to apply. I'm fucking tired of being treated as a 2nd class citizen just because I'm black. We're not all criminals you racist cunt. In case you didn't notice, the best president we've had in the last 20+ years is a black man.
I wish I'd have seen this post before I emailed a link to this thread to the FB of I.
I never said I wanted to rob one or anybody! Damn man I expected better than to be automatically treated like this just because my skin is slightly darker than yours. What's going on in this world or did I suddenly jump back to the 1960s?
Um, if anybody tells me they want to do a bank job, I'd assume it's robbing a bank, REGARDLESS of their skin color.
Straight up bullshit. You seriously want me to believe that if a white man told you he needed to do a bank job you'd think he was trying to rob the joint? Don't lie. Man, I can't catch a fucking break here. Everything I say you guys can't look past my skin color and you wonder why in real life blacks are so vicious. Seriously ya'll need to straighten up.
Honestly, I don't even think you're black. This kind of thread screams "white boy" playing "gangsta" because he's trying to get his daddy's attention and recognition after an emotionally abused childhood rife with negligence and abandonment issues.
You'll never troll as well as Jcash. I almost bit twice on your ignorance.Straight up bullshit. You seriously want me to believe that if a white man told you he needed to do a bank job you'd think he was trying to rob the joint? Don't lie. Man, I can't catch a fucking break here. Everything I say you guys can't look past my skin color and you wonder why in real life blacks are so vicious. Seriously ya'll need to straighten up.
So are we agreed? We're robbing a bank? Also OP, no one knew your were black. But now that we know, your desire to rob a bank makes a lot more sense.Well this thread disappoints. I worked in a bank during college and my favorite way to pass the time was figuring out ways around the security and telling the branch manager how I'd go about robbing the place. In spite of the fact that everyone agreed my methods would very likely work, the vulnerabilities were never fixed.
For what it's worth, I'd recommend going with a smallish community bank. Most don't keep more than a million in the vault, but the odds of getting away with it are much, much higher due to bad security and slow small-town cops. The one I worked at had a clear walking path that avoided the cameras and NO camera in the vault room. They also didn't always rotate the money and recount like they were supposed to. As a result, a woman employed there shortly before me managed to steal a couple hundred k, quit the job, and spend the money before anyone realized what had happened.
Well this thread disappoints. I worked in a bank during college and my favorite way to pass the time was figuring out ways around the security and telling the branch manager how I'd go about robbing the place. In spite of the fact that everyone agreed my methods would very likely work, the vulnerabilities were never fixed.
For what it's worth, I'd recommend going with a smallish community bank. Most don't keep more than a million in the vault, but the odds of getting away with it are much, much higher due to bad security and slow small-town cops. The one I worked at had a clear walking path that avoided the cameras and NO camera in the vault room. They also didn't always rotate the money and recount like they were supposed to. As a result, a woman employed there shortly before me managed to steal a couple hundred k, quit the job, and spend the money before anyone realized what had happened.
Honestly, I don't even think you're black. This kind of thread screams "white boy" playing "gangsta" because he's trying to get his daddy's attention and recognition after an emotionally abused childhood rife with negligence and abandonment issues.
All bank attacks go straight up to the FBI.