I'm trying to get laid tonight, need advice

ChickenFucker

Banned
Apr 23, 2012
597
8
0
I can get girls, but never ones that want to get laid right there and then. It usually takes 3-4 dates before any heat builds up. I'm trying to pick up a chick tonight.

My choices are:

1. College bars (plenty of girls but stuck up)
2. Downtown area (sluts/aids)
3. College parties (UGH!)

Which would be my best bet? I need advice like right now because I'm leaving in 6 minutes.
 


vmhSd.gif
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LPUDOISxbY&]Hey Suzy - YouTube[/ame]
 
Nightclub, one where you would have to pay $20+ to enter. I think the female mentality is that they've paid some premium to get in, "tonight's gonna be a good night" bullshit sets in their heads and it's okay to go home with some random dude because it was a "special" or "crazy" night. Just go up and start dancing on them and you will find out if they are into you sexually, which is all that really matters for a one night stand. There is no absence of the possibility they have an std and you will probably have a feel of self-loathing when you wake up wondering who the fuck is next to you.
 
Go to Applebees.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u17vCX9koaI"]Hall Pass #3 Movie CLIP - Cruising for Babes at Applebee's (2011) HD - YouTube[/ame]
 
Stop askin and start tellin U don't ask a bitch for sex u tell her your goin to fuck her stupid. If that don't work ruffies and chloroform are your new friends