does any country teach accurate history?
It states in the article he paid to have the branding and logo designed, so the Swastika was likely the designer's idea, not his.I don't buy a word this guy is selling. He opened a store called hitler with a Swatstika symbol topping the letter "i".
they only teach their own version.
take Japan....they now teach all kids that they were the victims in world war 2...its official in all their schoolbooks....they didn't attack the east for hundreds of years, nor were they occupying countries. they were a victim and Americans dropped a nuclear bomb on them.
Being alive to know what really happened, and seeing this change in schoolbooks in one country, it should tell you that virtually all history is written in this fashion.
as some say here Good luck bros..lol
Am I at all implying that the swastika was created by hitler himself? No, stupid noob.. I never once implied that and know that the swastika was around for generations prior to the most beautiful point in history. However, only one set of people made it infamous, beautiful and a symbol of pride. All else can bow.
That's messed up.
We have suffered a lot because
While British ruled India, One third of population wiped out in the span of ten years in one of the state of India (Bengal). In a personal level I hate Britishers more than Hitler. Why Indians will feel sorry for what western world suffered because because of Hitler ? We have suffered a lot because of Britishers. I can correlate more to what happened in my country compared to what happened at other part of the world.
Why entire western nations cry on his name?
I need not suffer directly to understand pain of my people. My father suffered, my grand father suffered.
My father suffered, my grand father suffered.
haha , how these people reacts when it comes on them.
@tangy : "How old are you? Did you personally suffer under British rule?" oh by this logic hitler was before 1945. Why entire western nations cry on his name?
I need not suffer directly to understand pain of my people. My father suffered, my grand father suffered. and the time will come when the responsible people pay for it.
It's all a publicity stunt by this shop owner from Ahemdabad and now he also wants his money back spent on branding (LOL). He even got the reverse swastika symbol perfectly which cannot be a coincidence! I am sure almost everyone in India knows about Hitler if they have been to school.
Most people in India hate the USA what better way to piss us off than open a hitler shop
coming soon . . . . . . . . . Jeffrey Dahmer Snack Shack