India must not teach history very well

Europe deserve one more hitler. one of the idiot wrote above "whole idea of genocide is frowned upon by most in the world" . then WTF about racial supremacy??? Those bastards rule us on the name of racial supremacy so we hate them as much as some suckers of Europe hate hitler.
 


@learningcurve : "Yeah, you kinda do. By your retarded logic I know what it is like to be pregnant and go through that pain because my wife went through it. She can only describe it to me, I can never experience it, therefore I have no fucking clue what it's truly like. "

You proved u r fool. so i can kick ur fathers ass and since u cant feel the pain you wont be angry and wont do anything? Sucker u r.
 
so i can kick ur fathers ass and since u cant feel the pain

Yes, in essence. I can't know how it felt unless I have first hand experience, common sense and logic would tell you that. Obviously you have neither, so that's why you have a hard time grasping the concept.

you wont be angry and wont do anything?

Didn't say you couldn't be mad about it. Where did I say that retard?

Sucker u r.

No, but you are one dumb cocksucker, that is plainly obvious.

Europe deserve one more hitler.

No one deserves another Hitler, and no race deserves what happened to the Jews. No race deserves to be denigrated or treated like animals. The fact that you think that makes you no better than the people you claim to hate.
 
haha , how these people reacts when it comes on them.
@tangy : "How old are you? Did you personally suffer under British rule?" oh by this logic hitler was before 1945. Why entire western nations cry on his name?

I need not suffer directly to understand pain of my people. My father suffered, my grand father suffered. and the time will come when the responsible people pay for it.

notsureiftrollorfullretard.jpg

doomed lol
 
@learningcurve : you son of bitch, if you can angry when I kick ur father's ass than why I can't on britons? fools like u cant understand simple logic.

Where did I say you can't be angry about it you dumb as mud, goat fucking retard? What I said is that you (personally) can't know what it felt like because you haven't experienced it first hand, you dumb son of a motherless goat.

Sweet fucking Christ - you are mentally fucking challenged beyond belief.

Just QFT.
 
Guys... It's a troll thread. Just like the religious bullshit that keeps getting posted. Keep feeding the beast and it will never die!
 
Hey! Agreed that the dude owning the shop is an uninformed faggot, but that doesn't mean the entire country is the same.

Hitler's reign ended more than 60 years ago, why can't people just move on and let people name their shops whatever the hell they want? I mean, isn't freedom one of the perks of a democracy?
 
If your parents were killed by the terrorist Che Guavara or among the hundreds of thousands (millions?) slaughtered by Mao, you might have found western pop art offensive.

For Asians, Hitler is a charicature and mythical figure and who can deny that the Nazis had some pretty badass iconography and uniforms?