Interview with Julian Assange



Really sharp guy. He can see through the pathetic attempts of US authorities to compromise his persona and separate him from all other journalists. Great to see how he appeals on general US public by using phrases like "good founding principles of revolutionary fathers".
 
I do agree with him in that palin and huckabee need to watch what the fuck they are saying. They have a responsibility to that, people in their position especially can't say "assassinate him." fucked up.



personally I think he looks good and..tanned?.. lol not bad imo

They really talked about assassinating him?
 
Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin seem to be the stereotypical southerners. They claim to be religious, god-loving people, yet contradict themselves by their actions.

It's funny that they claim to be Christians and could say such things...
 
I'm not sure how this guy can justify stealing classified us documents to post on the interwebz for the world to see and cry it's some sorta freedom of information act. I'd like to see what would happen to that dude if he posted classified information from the KGB. His ass would have been merked the week of its release.
 
sharp dude.

Don't like the personal cult that's developing around him but...

pretty much everything he says is completely congruent with the constitution and bill of rights. I'm wondering if the usual suspects in here are going to spit on it again.
 
I'm not sure how this guy can justify stealing classified us documents to post on the interwebz for the world to see and cry it's some sorta freedom of information act. I'd like to see what would happen to that dude if he posted classified information from the KGB. His ass would have been merked the week of its release.

I agree, there are documents he should not have released, but then there are those he should have.
 
sharp dude.

Don't like the personal cult that's developing around him but...

pretty much everything he says is completely congruent with the constitution and bill of rights. I'm wondering if the usual suspects in here are going to spit on it again.

He's not american, he has no rights.
 
I'm not sure how this guy can justify stealing classified us documents to post on the interwebz for the world to see and cry it's some sorta freedom of information act. I'd like to see what would happen to that dude if he posted classified information from the KGB. His ass would have been merked the week of its release.
You retarded, bro? Stealing? Posting?

He didn't do either of those.

He setup a service that doesn't do ANYTHING more technically complex or politically harmful than Twitter, Google Docs, or Pirate Bay, except his keeps no logs. He's not leaking classified US secrets, he's facilitating the free trade of information. He's even got a system setup so that harmful information that could hurt people gets redacted.

Even if you believe that releasing these documents is "wrong", you cannot and should not fault Wikileaks for it. You should fault the guys posting the documents themselves (Bradley Manning, allegedly).

Linking is not republishing, and republishing is not stealing, and Assange is not a criminal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iPwnNoobs
I agree, there are documents he should not have released, but then there are those he should have.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the legalities are with that stuff. I wonder if it's different to pay somebody to harvest classified documents for you rather than have somebody drop them off on your doorstep anonymously to report on.

I'm not sure how many news agencies are actively paying people to acquire classified documents and leak them like some have suggested in a previous thread. At least I thought I read that somewhere.

I'm sure there are plenty of government officials leaking things all the time for political leverage. I know this dude is not an American citizen but if he somehow has the ability to cripple the interests of the United States abroad and at home I'm sure the government would find ways to silence him just like almost every other government would most likely do as well.


"You retarded, bro? Stealing? Posting?

He didn't do either of those."

Didn't he pay somebody in the Army to get the classified documents? That would be stealing eh? That's like being able to pay somebody to kill somebody for you and not being charged with anything.
 
Didn't he pay somebody in the Army to get the classified documents?
Did he? I've never seen this quoted, referenced, accused or confirmed with any reasonable basis. DID HE, BRO? DID HE?
That would be stealing eh? That's like being able to pay somebody to kill somebody for you and not being charged with anything.
OK, you should
a)
1 -- prove Manning leaked those documents (still only alleged)
2 -- support the claim that Assange paid manning (not even alleged, you made that up)
3 -- cite an American law that justifies the assasination of foreign nationals who incite/pay US citizens to collect state secrets (which would give us grounds to kill just about anyone who works for a foreign government)

or
b) shut the fuck up, and stop calling for the assassination of innocent people

Under your same logic, I call of the public lynching of hellblazer because he leaked state secrets to me last night when he was sucking my dick. None of those things really happened, of course, but made-up "facts" work just as well!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeStratham
Did he? I've never seen this quoted, referenced, accused or confirmed with any reasonable basis. DID HE, BRO? DID HE?
OK, you should
a)
1 -- prove Manning leaked those documents (still only alleged)
2 -- support the claim that Assange paid manning (not even alleged, you made that up)
3 -- cite an American law that justifies the assasination of foreign nationals who incite/pay US citizens to collect state secrets (which would give us grounds to kill just about anyone who works for a foreign government)

or
b) shut the fuck up, and stop calling for the assassination of innocent people

Under your same logic, I call of the public lynching of hellblazer because he leaked state secrets to me last night when he was sucking my dick. None of those things really happened, of course, but made-up "facts" work just as well!

Dude, what's your fucking problem? Go take a fucking vicodin, rub one out at pornhub and chill out for awhile.

Support the fucking claim he didn't. What kind of fucking retard would go through the trouble to harvest classified information for somebody else to make money off of. You're a marketer right? It only makes sense..

Neither of us can prove anything and to be honest, I could really fucking care less.

Second, I never said anything about assassinating this fucking guy. There are other things you can do to silence people without fucking killing them.