Interview with Julian Assange

Dude, what's your fucking problem? Go take a fucking vicodin, rub one out at pornhub and chill out for awhile.

Support the fucking claim he didn't. What kind of fucking retard would go through the trouble to harvest classified information for somebody else to make money off of. You're a marketer right? It only makes sense..

Neither of us can prove anything and to be honest, I could really fucking care less.

Second, I never said anything about assassinating this fucking guy. There are other things you can do to silence people without fucking killing them.
my problem is that you're talking like a speech-hating facist. it's nothing personal, i hate everyone who argues assange should be punished. you tried appealing to my reason as a marketer, but I'm not a marketer -- let me try appealing to your reason as a citizen: what US laws did he break, and why should the US be allowed to punish him? and if we've no reason to punish him, how can we let high-ranking officials call for his assassination, without being publicly flogged and removed from office for overstepping their appointed bounds?

the burden is not on me to prove that Assange didn't pay Manning for the secrets, it's on you (and everyone who wants to call him a criminal) to prove that he did.

punish manning, punish the army pilots who killed journalists from a gunship, punish the diplomats who said stupid, stupid things in a recorded medium... do not punish Assange. there is no grounds.
 


my problem is that you're talking like a speech-hating facist. it's nothing personal, i hate everyone who argues assange should be punished. you tried appealing to my reason as a marketer, but I'm not a marketer -- let me try appealing to your reason as a citizen: what US laws did he break, and why should the US be allowed to punish him? and if we've no reason to punish him, how can we let high-ranking officials call for his assassination, without being publicly flogged and removed from office for overstepping their appointed bounds?

the burden is not on me to prove that Assange didn't pay Manning for the secrets, it's on you (and everyone who wants to call him a criminal) to prove that he did.

punish manning, punish the army pilots who killed journalists from a gunship, punish the diplomats who said stupid, stupid things in a recorded medium... do not punish Assange. there is no grounds.

If he did not break any us law then he shouldn't be punished plain and simple. If dude from the army just provided him with shit to publish without any paid deals then that's a different story.

I was under the impression this dude Assange paid for classified material to be published from his site. And no, I cannot prove that he paid for anything. I was just pointing out how stupid it would be for somebody to risk so much to make somebody else rich and had originally thought he paid for it.

Which high ranking officials have called for his assassination?

And yes, I'm for free speech.
 
If he did not break any us law then he shouldn't be punished plain and simple. If dude from the army just provided him with shit to publish without any paid deals then that's a different story.

I was under the impression this dude Assange paid for classified material to be published from his site. And no, I cannot prove that he paid for anything. I was just pointing out how stupid it would be for somebody to risk so much to make somebody else rich and had originally thought he paid for it.
Cool, thanks for taking a reasonable stance on this when presented with logic. (not sarcastic)
Which high ranking officials have called for his assassination?
Palin and Huckabee, to name the two most prominent, but also People OK with murdering Assange as posted above
And yes, I'm for free speech.
Good, then you should get on the bandwagon supporting this guy, and please be more careful before calling to "silence" someone.