iPad Alternatives?

AustinP

Banned
May 12, 2010
2,333
25
0
So, like me, there ought to be a number of folks that are either sick of the iShits that are coming out or fucked up with essential features that should have been in the iPad. Dont get me wrong. The iPad is pretty fly, but I'm not thoroughly impressed. I wanna get my hands on a tablet PC and i need to find a good alternative. If any fucker tells me to get a Chinese ripoff like the iPed, I will iFuck you. Im seriously looking for something like the JooJoo or the HP Slate. Any idea which ones are good. I need something that can multi-task on the go.
 


So JooJoo is overpriced. Ok. Adam does seem like a better option. I found another thread of a similar discussion, So Im headed off there. Thanks for the input.
 
Adam also has nVidia’s Tegra 2 chip - 1080p, ridiculous. Coming out hopefully next month - I buy

500x_notionink.jpg
 
HP is coming out with a pad with WebOS on it by the end of this year. If they can get app support on WebOS it will be killer.