Is Digital Point Dying? Digital Points Community Responds



Truthfully I don't even bother selling shit on here unless I know it's good now-a-days (I use to try and sale bullshit on here but no longer). I go to DP to try and sale my slappywag bullshit. Wordpress databases, stupid "resalable" php scripts, and the like.
 
And on a sidenote about the indians. Have you ever sold on DP and some india stole your customer because he sold for way cheap. For example i sell links. And i will sell Pr 4 links for 30$ a month. And the indians at DP sell it for 10$ or less.

You have Americans, Philippines, and Indians doing that here. Why do I know? They buy my service and turn around and resell it. How awesome, eh? Innovate, or die.
 
this thread is all over the fuckin place

btw what do you think Fedex does when their packages are all in a ditch?
 
Speaking of Indians, I got maids working for $40 per month. Anyone have jobs for her?
 
You have Americans, Philippines, and Indians doing that here. Why do I know? They buy my service and turn around and resell it. How awesome, eh? Innovate, or die.

i sold a pr 4 link with 175 backlinks 160 articles, and 8 month old domain for 8 dollars for 3 months. I feel like a cheap whore lol.

Though i sold a blogpost for 10$ but the fucker hasnt paid me and its been 24 hours.

The hardest part is when these fuckers dont pay you. He is on right now but pretends like he isnt on.

That problem with IM i cant go to his house with a baseball bat and wait outside his door in the bushes and jump him.
 
Was DigitalPoint ever alive? Sure, they may have a shit ton of members but with any life it's about the quality. DP is that grandmother in a nursing home that keeps eating up reasources but just won't die...

Though i sold a blogpost for 10$ but the fucker hasnt paid me and its been 24 hours.

That problem with IM i cant go to his house with a baseball bat and wait outside his door in the bushes and jump him.

All that for $10? If you're that bloody thirsty for $10 you should probably reevaluate your business. Make me think of the time I got a bill from my health insurace provider in the mail for $0.23.
 
Someone please go post more stupid ass questions there posing as a retard newb indian and update us with more lols.
 
Ironic. Trying to call someone a "moron" and managing to misspell the word... Just saying.

Ironic and Iconic - the classic "Morans" seen 'round the world:

morans.jpg