Is This A Fucking Joke? -NSFW



Your the guy searching for this on the net :) hah

Seriously, and parents are surprised that pedophilia's on the rise? Would any of you let your kids do this? These girls look like they're not a day over 8 years old and they're dressed like hookers.

I don't necessarily consider myself puritanical, but don't people draw a line somewhere? I find it really amazing how far this country's come in 50 years. What the hell is wrong with these parents?

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
 
I have 2 girls and that's pretty unsettling to me.

attachment.php
 
^haha
hellblazer is getting a full dish of chris cream with extra scoops of chris syrup with little chris sprinkles today.
 
I would admit to being a pedo before I would admit to watching a Rihanna video.

lol even though the video sucks, the hook on "Rude Boy" is pretty sick. Say what you want about her talent(or lack thereof), but her producers know how to write some pretty nice riffs.
 
^haha
hellblazer is getting a full dish of chris cream with extra scoops of chris syrup with little chris sprinkles today.

I like that so much that I'm going to add it to my dirty talk repertoire.


lol actually aside from being quasi-pornographic, the hook on "Rude Boy" is pretty sick. Say what you want about her talent(or lack of), but her producers know how to write some pretty nice riffs.

That makes sense...but I still prefer Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift.