Is this some shady shit or not

Is he Shady


  • Total voters
    126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2008
1,397
12
0
Wisconsin
Someone on here sold a domain the other day. I wanted it and did not post in time. So the "new" owner contacts me on here trying to get me to buy it for 2x more than what he paid for it.

This domain was great and is well worth even the 2x more IMO,

The things that bothers me is this asshat trying to flip it a couple hours later on the same forum he just bought it from.

Please Vote...
 


He probably bought it with the intention of reselling it anyways. You missed out, but showed interest in the domain name. He decided to try to resell the domain name to you.

Where is the problem?
 
He probably bought it with the intention of reselling it anyways. You missed out, but showed interest in the domain name. He decided to try to resell the domain name to you.

Where is the problem?
trying to sell it to me right after he bought it on the same place it was just sold,

He isn't a top member or anything been here since 2007 and has a total of 9 whole posts, Just a fucking troll IMO
 
This is a site about making money right? If it's worth 2x, snap it up before he comes across this post, and jacks the price up more.
 
This is a site about making money right? If it's worth 2x, snap it up before he comes across this post, and jacks the price up more.
I am not going to buy it, I am all for people making money this just seems fucked up on Wickedfire

I can see it on WaFo or DP but here I think it is some shady shit
 
cannot believe you would complain about someone making money flipping a domain.

next up someone will post off that its some shady shit that they bought a biz opp and didnt make $347 a day posting links on google
 
I am all for people making money,

I guess it is to hard to explain what I am saying,

If he was actually a member who contributed to the forum fine.

He is a troll in all meaning of the word. 9 post in over 2 years.

I just see this as some shit someone would pull in WaFo and something that would be frowned on here. Not the making money part go ahead flip the site. The buy it and then sell it in the exact same place shit,
 
It sounds like you're upset you got shafted and missed out on the domain.
If anything is like DP, it's this thread of fail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.