Is this stupid?



This fucking thread is stupid because you're not even clear about the service you're trying to promote. I don't think you even know what you want.
 
You'd want your "spam" back for quality control. The best mailers I know are always in there checking stuff. I guess you're not a good mailer?

So let me get this right, you are coming here asking everyone for tips on your software. Then you insult people by assuming they aren't good mailers, wow you really are a super star.

Sux that you didn't get paid on your job though, maybe before you worry about selling your little software package consider looking up some old threads about guys that never got paid for jobs so you can take some notes on how to NEVER end up in this situation again.

Aside from that aparently you have never heard for ReturnPath or the alternatives. They do EXACTLY what your suggesting and MOST esp's already have them all integrated.

The reason you get negative rep and why I think this is stupid is because there are sections here for both development and emailing.
 
It's not a software package. It's another mailer who thinks they can just slime out of paying for what a programmer did. The reason I made the post was to find how it was viable so I could turn a profit on it. Yes, any mailer who doesn't check his spam folder isn't making any money and should probably do another job. Things to check the spam folder are usually the first thing people ask for, so when this was looking at whois, I was just wondering what that was or if it was some crackpot's stupid idea.


You however, it seems were looking for someone to bully. Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you can un-make yourself look like a jackass.
 
Before you start claiming that i'm bullying your dumb ass, how about you re-think your strategy here a bit before digging yourself a bigger hole.
 
You are a total asshole, so I'm not very inclined to tell you the obvious. But it is so fucking obvious that you might feel like the idiot you are after reading it, which motivates me to post it, even though it might help you (on the off-chance that you are open minded enough to learn):

You can't sell something if you don't know what it does, how it helps people and why they should buy YOUR product over others. This is called market research, and we ain't gonna do it for you.
 
OP: Something about your posts annoys me. Maybe it's the constant reference to how you "won" some contest for programming. Or maybe it's the fact you sound like a complete fucking retard. Maybe it's the fact you keep posting "sales" threads in STS.

Go to the BST section, pay for a thread, and don't post about it again in Shooting the Shit.

</conversation>