Is @zingo as stupid as this? He's moderator here



bMCQC.gif
 
Wow is this creepy...

OE8ms.png


I guess this trick wouldn't work on anyone who has been a member more than 30 days though, the wrong date would be a dead giveaway....

As they say, membership does have it's privileges.

eliquid, did you cancel the right dudes' order?
 
I'm still trying to figure out what's so REVOLUTIONARY about the links he was trying to sell...
 
^And it wasn't even a linkwheel. At least linkwheels are revolutionary.

Link wheels are revolution-ary. Like wheels spin. Get it guys? Hahaha.. haha.. ha.. I'm not going to get banned for this am I?
 
^And it wasn't even a linkwheel. At least linkwheels are revolutionary.

Link wheels are revolution-ary. Like wheels spin. Get it guys? Hahaha.. haha.. ha.. I'm not going to get banned for this am I?

Not if your girlfriend / wife posts boobs + spoon pix
 
Quit it guys.for fuck's sake Zingo is an AMAZING mod and i have nothin but respect for him.If u dont know about the asshat mods at BHT ,u have to understand that the WF mods are great.
@op ,u are blind mate.the rules are stickied at bst section.haha,u r bannd already?hahaha..