Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3

kidChaos

American Dreamin'
Oct 22, 2007
588
8
0
dotcompton
www.rockstarwebmaster.com
"I may be the most bootlegged artist in history," he told MTV News shortly after his album leaked. "It's a preview. I'm excited for people to hear the album. I'm very proud of the work I've done, so enjoy it."

It's dope to hear his stance on the leak... as 'the CEO of hip-hop' and one of the most prolific artists in the history of the genre, you wouldn't expect him to tell peeps to get it and enjoy it. Gonna go snag a hard-copy of this one just out of principle.

Album is fresh to def too... a couple of the tracks are a breath of fresh air to hip-hop.

If you listen to hip-hop, cop it.
 


Was wondering how early it would get leaked, I'll be downloading it tonight. I buy all of his albums anyway.
 
Rhapsody commercial re-creating all of his album covers:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM1mPXJ95vc]YouTube - Jay-Z Rhapsody Commercial HD[/ame]
 
^ How's he an idiot? Jay fell off after Reasonable Doubt, his new stuff isn't even close to comparable... but it's better than most rap music today

He's an idiot because Jay's music evolved. When I was 13 I loved listening to D'Evil's and watching Menace II Society, but as a grown up I still think lyrically it's great - but I can't relate. His new music I can relate to, Jay hasn't fallen off... you just haven't grown with him.

Survive the droughts, I wish you well - hold up
Survive the droughts? I wish you well?
How sick am I? I wish you health
I wish you wheels, I wish you wealth
I wish you insight so you could see for yourself
 
Jay Z did not fall off, he just changed. Thats what happens. Be glad he is still making music.
 
the album is 50/50 but its needed right now. The hip-hip game, or atleast whats left of it is trash until this came out. Its way better than most of the stuff out right now
 
I don't know who yall Jay Z ****riders are calling an idiot but don't get mad at me because "Ya Boy!" can't do what he used to.

I disagree that after Reasonable Doubt he fell off, to me it's more like after the Black Album it went downhill

I don't hate I state facts, deal with it