Jon, please help me decipher what this clown is saying

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
I love the Mr. Potato Head shades, nose and lip kit...but I can't understand a fucking word coming out of his mouth. Rumors have it it's a derivative of an ancient hebrew dialect. So far the only line I got was
"אני מפגר מזוין עם כישרון לא"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5w21_Vphbg"]YC - Racks ft. Future - YouTube[/ame]
 


Oc2JC.jpg
 
EskimosWife lives in the gayest Europe city and suddenly_ass lives in a very big island.
 
This shit isn't fun anymore, I can't get a god damn word out of any of you. Lift the fucking shun
 
Who the fuck is that?!?
Maybe if you ask 3 or 4 more times someone will be nice enough to show you how to right click, view image in new tab and then you could read her name in the image file URL?