Just came home and found this nasty bastard on my front walk...



i fucking hate spiders. good thing the recluse isnt known to be in my state but the blackwidows are everywhere here. I hate those kind of spiders the most, The big asses and little legs. Fucking shit is creepy. not to mention their bites are painful as fuck. Good thing they dont run around they just chill in there little spots.
 
that's nothing. when i went south asia last summer, first night i slept in a room with a spider the size of a dinner plate on the wall at the head of the bed. it stayed there all night. didn't move once. i never looked at it directly, just with my peripherals. i kept the lights on the whole night.

i have seen a big one in a washroom.
This guy feared spiders too
yoko.jpg
 
I wonder why so many ppl are scared of a spiders.. I don't like them, they look horrible and they are pretty scary, but not so scary that I can't just kill it lol.
 
FUCK spiders. This is why I love living in Maine. According to the interwebs, they're no venomous spiders or snakes in Maine. It's like the only state in US that doesn't have any.

I remember staying with my grand parents in florida... it was a brand new condo, yet I saw about 10 cockroaches their. I could never sleep with those fuckers hanging around.
 
They're fuckin fast too..both those are huge I am not a big fan of spiders but I'll be the first to say that you won't see me trying to crush one of those even in my kevlar tipped combat boots just too freakin epic to mess with.

If I stepped on it-probably just look up and say:"What the fuck are you doin steppin on me?"

B~
 
thank you for this thread now im going to have to bug bomb my entire house.. and im going to SC next week where there are banana spiders everywhere..

fucking HATE spiders
 
I just kill any bugs I see. Spiders, cockroaches, whatever - don't let me see you or it's over. Dead bugs can't do shit.
 
no spiders in europe?

No tropical sized variety anyways. (not sure if Brown Recluse exist there or not either)

I remember living in panama as a kid, new house, had some roaches in it. Was yelling for my mom saying there was a roach in my room, and course she's like "Well Step on it!", I replied "It's bigger than my foot!"

Yea those fuckers get bigger the closer to the equator you get.
 
The other night I was link building. It's 3am. Room is kinda dark. I have two monitors plus a weak desk lamp behind them. A little tiny spider descends in front of my screen. I was like WFT.. where did this come from. I kill the fucker. Look up. I have like 30 little spiders on the ceiling. I think mother hen gave birth to those little bastards. But remember, it's 3am, I can't really vacuum them shits off. Everyone is sleeping. But they crawl around. I had to use a broom, take them off one by one and kill by hand! Fucking bastards. I hate spiders too.