Most just sling insults like a chimp slings shit.
just like most senators...
Most just sling insults like a chimp slings shit.
you right wing coulter cunt smelling bitch!! (joke)
I may have become 'worse than Popeye' but you definitely are showing signs of trying to unseat riddarhusetgal as the resident elitist with all your 'stupid' this and 'idiot' that lately.
Is that really elitism, though? It smacks of desperation to me in a pathetic attempt to protect their own.
....You are so cute, you know that?
Too bad I am not single - I make a damn good bloody mary when I need to be a good host.
Probably not the best way to fend off a claim that you're an elitist.
Probably not the best way to fend off a claim that you're an elitist.
The reality of the situation however is that a lot of the so called conservative posters here are the kind of people that Buckley referred to when he said,
"I've spent my entire life separating the Right from the kooks...." - NICE SMEAR JOB, YOU COWARD
....You are so cute, you know that?
Too bad I am not single - I make a damn good bloody mary when I need to be a good host.
Even Ron Paul has some good ideas about int'l relations and foreign policy (I saw him in the documentary Fiat Money and watched it twice to get a firm understanding)...when he manages to control his quackery and not go off the libertarian deep end he can really make one think...
Yep, that libertarian deep end. He should want to perform his doctor duties without compensation and we should all give 50+% of our salaries to the government like in Sweden. Instead of giving to charities we choose, we should trust a government to do all that for us
I forgot though, I can't count, my degree in physics means nothing.
Hellblazer: No passport and doesn't know any 'Rich People'
Papajohn: Married to his cousin and can't count to 11 without his shoes off
Popeye: Has a mullet haircut and NASCAR bed sheets
LotsOfZeros: Worse than Popeye!
Hellblazer: No passport and doesn't know any 'Rich People'
Papajohn: Married to his cousin and can't count to 11 without his shoes off
Popeye: Has a mullet haircut and NASCAR bed sheets
LotsOfZeros: Worse than Popeye!
two million protesters
ABC News reported that the Fire Department told them their estimate was 60,000 - 70,000. This somehow led to people like Michelle Malkin claiming ABC said 2 million. She and others now say it was an error.
I fuckin hate nascar....and I have a shaved head.
Hellblazer: No passport and doesn't know any 'Rich People'
Papajohn: Married to his cousin and can't count to 11 without his shoes off
Popeye: Right-wing skinhead hate-monger
LotsOfZeros: Still Worse than Popeye!
Hellblazer: No passport and doesn't know any 'Rich People'
Papajohn: Married to his cousin and can't count to 11 without his shoes off
Popeye: Has a mullet haircut and NASCAR bed sheets
LotsOfZeros: Worse than Popeye!