Left-Wing Extremist Murders Pro-Life Citizen



Left wing elitist = the WF epithet for anyone who's mastered subject verb agreement and not married to a first cousin.....


To be honest I was thinking about this label this past weekend. I used to feel bad about the title but now I embrace it with unbridled, near sexual abandon. However, I will say that there is one zealot libertarian on here that's fucking brilliant and for God sakes at least he reads....
 
Is that really elitism, though? It smacks of desperation to me in a pathetic attempt to protect their own.

....You are so cute, you know that?

Too bad I am not single - I make a damn good bloody mary when I need to be a good host.
 
Probably not the best way to fend off a claim that you're an elitist.

Don't bait her, let's keep flying under the radar as "cousin fuckers who don't read". She'll never see us coming.

EDIT: Change that to "illiterate cousin fuckers who have no wealthy associates nor a passport to enable us to see the rest of the enlightened world (*cough* Europe *cough*)".
 
Probably not the best way to fend off a claim that you're an elitist.

Who's trying? On a different note one of my closest friends is an RNC lifetime member and I am not labeling all conservatives.

People like:

Kay Bailey Hutchinson
Charlie Crist
William F Buckley (he was so dreamy when he was young I saw him speak one time in college and his vocabulary was astounding - isc.ro ftw, lol)
Tim Pawlenty

Even Ron Paul has some good ideas about int'l relations and foreign policy (I saw him in the documentary Fiat Money and watched it twice to get a firm understanding)...when he manages to control his quackery and not go off the libertarian deep end he can really make one think...

The reality of the situation however is that a lot of the so called conservative posters here are the kind of people that Buckley referred to when he said,

"I've spent my entire life separating the Right from the kooks...."


I'd encourage anyone tempted to write off all conservatives to check out Buckley's speech debate with the far far far far far far far left socialist Chomsky back in the 60's.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlMEVTa-PI"]YouTube - Noam Chomsky vs. William F. Buckley Debate : Part 1 of 2[/ame]

These two men despised each other. But you see how they concede points to one another that have logical merit and some intellectual validity?

Not silliness like "oh ooh msnbc, obama, comedy central and the huffington post are taking over the world and are really martians with unlimited power who want to steal our liberties..."

Run for the hills!

Oh well, back to domain derivatives now (excuse the lower case letters and all....)
 
The reality of the situation however is that a lot of the so called conservative posters here are the kind of people that Buckley referred to when he said,

"I've spent my entire life separating the Right from the kooks...."
- NICE SMEAR JOB, YOU COWARD

....You are so cute, you know that?

Too bad I am not single - I make a damn good bloody mary when I need to be a good host.

Sorry, I'm not into older women that have been fed a steady diet of Leftism realities since birth. You talk about Europe - that place is practically the land of the walking dead. An air of apathy and delusion hovers above the cities like China's pollution.

But thanks, anyways.

To be honest, the Left's propaganda has become unusually stale in recent weeks. CNN had two back-to-back pieces in which they subsequently labeled both Joe Wilson and the two million protesters as 'racists'. It's becoming almost laughable.

It's almost like when you watch an Obama speech. You wonder if he even believes the tripe he's peddling. He certainly manifests the self-deluded air of a starry-eyed cult-leader. But you have to wonder if even he is beginning to realize how ludicrous he sounds as his approval ratings are cratering at historic speeds.

I'm not particularly surprised folks like you rush to protect one of your own and attempt to deflect the blame - although I have to say I am disappointed. Even through the haze of lies and confusion, one holds onto the hope that there is a common humanity within all of us that can rise above the murder of an innocent life.

This innocent citizen was gunned down by a crazy left-winger because of his beliefs - now what kind of country does that sound like? Stalin's Russia, perhaps? Mao's China? How perverted has political correctness become? Whatever happened to the marketplace of ideas, and the freedom to express those ideas and beliefs?

Those of you that attempt to whitewash this left-wing whacko's actions have blood on your hands. And you should take a good, hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves what exactly your 'enlightenment' has brought you.
 
Even Ron Paul has some good ideas about int'l relations and foreign policy (I saw him in the documentary Fiat Money and watched it twice to get a firm understanding)...when he manages to control his quackery and not go off the libertarian deep end he can really make one think...

Yep, that libertarian deep end. He should want to perform his doctor duties without compensation and we should all give 50+% of our salaries to the government like in Sweden. Instead of giving to charities we choose, we should trust a government to do all that for us

I forgot though, I can't count, my degree in physics means nothing.
 
Yep, that libertarian deep end. He should want to perform his doctor duties without compensation and we should all give 50+% of our salaries to the government like in Sweden. Instead of giving to charities we choose, we should trust a government to do all that for us

I forgot though, I can't count, my degree in physics means nothing.


You're being really silly dear....
 
two million protesters

ABC News reported that the Fire Department told them their estimate was 60,000 - 70,000. This somehow led to people like Michelle Malkin claiming ABC said 2 million. She and others now say it was an error.
 
ABC News reported that the Fire Department told them their estimate was 60,000 - 70,000. This somehow led to people like Michelle Malkin claiming ABC said 2 million. She and others now say it was an error.

It came from a member of the senate or house on the democrat side originally.