Left-Wing Extremist Murders Pro-Life Citizen



What do you mean how is wrong? I read the CNN link and I swear I didn't see it say "Left Wing Extremist" kills anyone?

EDIT : And might I just add that after the numerous murders from the people that claim to be pro life (always loved that irony) I never thought about "right wing" ,really, just that these people are all wacko fanatics. This guy included.

Left wing elitist = the WF epithet for anyone who's mastered subject verb agreement and not married to a first cousin.....


To be honest I was thinking about this label this past weekend. I used to feel bad about the title but now I embrace it with unbridled, near sexual abandon. However, I will say that there is one zealot libertarian on here that's fucking brilliant and for God sakes at least he reads....

If I were you, I'd not waste my time with people who spend most of their time on other planets -- that is simply like having a conversation with dining room table.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8]YouTube - Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler[/ame]

Seriously though, I have been called a Stekare (don't worry if you don't know -- people I want to talk to here know what it is) and honestly that is kinda of a good thing -- because you have to be something to have that that attitude. Only losers who want to be like them (but can't be) hate them.
 
Barney Frank might've had that one stab, but it was his policies that led to the collapse of the housing market and the economy:

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae - The New York Times

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

2003. Bush even sounded the alarm bells. It's hard to say - but Bush was right.
 
Barney Franks tenure in Congress , only proves to me that my redneck, gun toting, pitbull owning, budwiser beer guzzling neighbor has more common sense concerning politics than the elite "know-it-all" lefties that keep voting this fool into office.

20shbw4.jpg
 
He doesn't belong on the financial services committee, let alone chair. I'm glad Ron Paul is on it, he at least brings some sense to the committee.

Though he is funny sometimes, like when he responded about someone accusing him of keeping things secret from his constituents: "I haven't had a secret in almost 20 years"
 
James Pouillon, RIP.

Agreed it's a tragedy that shouldn't have ever happened.

Looked back using the search function and couldn't find your indignant outrage back in May when abortion provider George Tiller was shot down in his church in Witchita by a wacko.

Or in January when a crazy lady drove her SUV through the front of a Minneapolis Planned Parenthood.

Or in December '07 when a nutjob burned down a Planned Parenthood in Albuquerque.

Or in 1998 when Eric Rudolph (coocoo for cocoa puffs guy who bombed a public park during the Olympics) set off a bomb at an abortion clinic and killed an off-duty cop.

Plenty of other examples...

I can respect you and your beliefs but you need to have a little consistency in order to be taken seriously. A pro-life person being murdered for their politics is just as evil as a pro-choice person being murdered for their politics.

There, I can say that. Can you?
 
Let me help you out. Here's my thread on Tiller, and that sentiment applies to all the other ones you mentioned. Don't ever compare murderers to innocent people.

Sorry, bub. Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. Now, you've just relegated yourself to officially being a wacko.

By your logic anybody associated with the pro-life movement and condones that sort of violence (living by the sword) is fair game for any pro-choice freaks who want to gun them down (die by the sword). That's not the world I want to live in.

Nice one, freak.
 
You're being really silly dear....
Wait, he says something intelligent and he gets "you're being silly" as a response? What he said is exactly what you said rephased in less favorable terms.

The left expects people to either give up their time (labour/capital wages) or their endowments, if available, for free. Simple.

Sometimes, that maybe results in a better society. Where better is defined as "poorer overall, but probably less people who are extremely poor." And at the end of the day, that's what these threads boil down to. I'd prefer a society where everyone is better off. You'd prefer a society where we're all kinda poor, but at least we're equally poor and not rewarded for being better/smarter/more efficient*.

* saying this makes me think that actually, your desired society would fall apart because no one at all would produce. Whatever. My point is made.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LotsOfZeros
Wait, he says something intelligent and he gets "you're being silly" as a response? What he said is exactly what you said rephased in less favorable terms.

The left expects people to either give up their time (labour/capital wages) or their endowments, if available, for free. Simple.

Sometimes, that maybe results in a better society. Where better is defined as "poorer overall, but probably less people who are extremely poor." And at the end of the day, that's what these threads boil down to. I'd prefer a society where everyone is better off. You'd prefer a society where we're all kinda poor, but at least we're equally poor and not rewarded for being better/smarter/more efficient*.

* saying this makes me think that actually, your desired society would fall apart because no one at all would produce. Whatever. My point is made.


...Hey Refrozen...

I said he's being silly because what he says has no basis is empirical reality. The reality of the situation is that we Americans can't fathom that there are people in the world who just have different values.

Who said anything about not getting paid?? How many physicians has he ACTUALLY TALKED TO FROM THE COUNTRIES HE'S LAMBASTED to draw his conclusions?

It's based on nothing more than slanted idiological preconceptions and not fact. I can name a dozen individuals who could be earning $300k a year as doctors in big city America instead they are quite comfortable in the "socialist" countries like Britain, Sweden, etc.

I've PERSONALLY ASKED PEOPLE, "don't you have a problem paying 50% in taxes????"

Their response was no. If they decide they are fine with having their tax dollars reinvested into kickass public education, nice roads, nice schools, liberal parental leave possible - ISNT IT THEIR MONEY?????

DON'T PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEND IT THE WAY THEY WANT??

I get so effing sick of the cowboy mentality that the American way is the only way. Are people in more left leaning countries not going skiing when they want to???

Are they not buying boats????


Are their kids not going to kick ass schools???

If a person decides they'd rather bring home $150k a year vs. $300k because they are more content with the money going into a pooled pot (taxes) given the positive externalities associated with things like healthcare, education, defense, what is the problem??


People in countries where the gov't paid for schools dont' have the same loan debt from taking out school loans so they end up with pretty much the same disposable income.

I am still waiting for him to point out to me the hoards of starving doctors running the streets of Europe. There's plenty of private healthcare on the Continent.

Who in the hell wants a society where people are poor???

Seriously, I have $100 waiting to paypal anyone who can show me FACTUAL EVIDENCE of the hoards of hungry swedes, danes, norwegians the list goes on running the streets. I use this as an example of extreme left.


Lastly, who the hell said anthing about equality?? Some people want to work some people are lazy - what does a mixed economy have to do with that??

I'll bet you $1,000 dollars that poppajohn hasn't talked to one doctor, banker - name your highly skilled professional - from any of these "socialist" countries who has EU citizenship (meaning they can move to a more right of center country like Austria if they wanted to). If they want to pay a little bit more in taxes so the less well off can have good healthcare,better schools, the list goes on, explain to me how that's "keeping people poor".

I really try hard to understand the line of thinking but I haven't seen one shred of empirical evidence to support the outlandish claims.
 
The World University Rankings......More than half of these universities are publically funded.....somebody explain to me the false logic that tries to suggest that publically funded schools can't compete with private schools here




QS Top Universities: Top 100 universities in the THE - QS World University Rankings 2007


-----These are facts not mere ideology.....
1 HARVARD UniversityUnited States2 YALE UniversityUnited States3 University of CAMBRIDGEUnited Kingdom4 University of OXFORDUnited Kingdom5 CALIFORNIA Institute of Technology (Calt...United States6 IMPERIAL College LondonUnited Kingdom7 UCL (University College London)United Kingdom8 University of CHICAGOUnited States9 MASSACHUSETTS Institute of Technology (M...United States10 COLUMBIA UniversityUnited States11 University of PENNSYLVANIAUnited States12 PRINCETON UniversityUnited States13= DUKE UniversityUnited States13= JOHNS HOPKINS UniversityUnited States15 CORNELL UniversityUnited States16 AUSTRALIAN National UniversityAustralia17 STANFORD UniversityUnited States18 University of MICHIGANUnited States19 University of TOKYOJapan20 MCGILL UniversityCanada
 
Their response was no. If they decide they are fine with having their tax dollars reinvested into kickass public education, nice roads, nice schools, liberal parental leave possible - ISNT IT THEIR MONEY?????

The plural of anecdote is not fact. Its simply obvious that not every doctor is okay with paying 50% taxes. So yes, its their money, and perhaps the ideal world under this argument is one where taxes are voluntary.

I don't think you'd see many people paying 50% of their income though...

That said, this will be my last post in this thread. *shrug*

Edit: also, is your display picture a Mundell-Flemming, or something less socialist? hahaha.
edit 2: oh, i suppose your status could explain it.
 
I get so effing sick of the cowboy mentality that the American way is the only way.

Why do you even care really? You like to live in Europe so stay there. Quit trying to force feed us your socialism.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make an assumption that you didn't grow up in America and don't truly know American culture at it's core. Personally, I love living free and functioning in the air of self-reliance. That's what made us the most formidable power in the world and to be frank, I want to keep it that way.

Honestly, the more I read your posts, the more I see through your feigned sophistication. You just hate America. We piss you off because your view is that we need to be taken down from our lofty heights and taught a lesson for our evil imperialistic ways. It must keep you up at night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Refrozen
Why do you even care really? You like to live in Europe so stay there. Quit trying to force feed us your socialism.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make an assumption that you didn't grow up in America and don't truly know American culture at it's core. Personally, I love living free and functioning in the air of self-reliance. That's what made us the most formidable power in the world and to be frank, I want to keep it that way.

Honestly, the more I read your posts, the more I see through your feigned sophistication. You just hate America. We piss you off because your view is that we need to be taken down from our lofty heights and taught a lesson for our evil imperialistic ways. It must keep you up at night.

...Does the term brain dead amoeba ring a bell? Thank god you people don't get on planes much....

yeah people who "hate" america donate money to help kids from modest backgrounds get an int'l education
American Women's Club in Stockholm

Try again Bubba.... William F Buckley You are not...
 
Wrong again: I'm an Executive Platinum member with American Airlines
...Yes well perhaps the next time you're on route to the middle of no where you can read this:
http://www.economics.harvard.edu/files/faculty/40_New_Keynesian.pdf

...Let me know if you need help distinguishing the consonants from the vowels, lol

And on that note, I'm going to make like other liberals who incidentally happen to be some of the most successful CAPITALISTS in the world (think Warren Buffet) and get back to making money...


That's what you people just don't get, with all your theories, it's the RESULTS that matter

To quote your lovely fox news:
FOXNews.com - Heritage Foundation Study Finds Democrats Represent More Wealthy Districts Than Republicans - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Good night Mr. William F Buckley, Jr (not!)

;)