The surge in illegal immigrants is very much due to the minimum wage laws and the unwillingness of Americans to take low-paying jobs.
In fact, these illegal immigrants are probably taking jobs that would otherwise be shipped overseas. This keeps money and capital in the U.S., instead of shipping it out.
Illegal immigrants aren't taking away any jobs worth complaining about. Would I prefer these immigrants be legal citizens? I don't think it makes much of a difference, especially considering their incomes are probably below the poverty line, so it's not like they would contribute to the tax burden.
Sometimes I think that what Ron Paul is doing now is more sustainable than anything he could do as a president. He's slowly changing the thoughts of not just the USA but the world - how many times have we seen folks not even in USA support him?
Even though what you are saying is commonly accepted as true, it is not. Many would take these jobs, especially in times like these.
Come back after someone suitably rich and normal looking has been voted in.
So he starts out by attacking free speech? That would be very libertarian of him.Perhaps he could put a federal Fine on lies by the media?
Here's a news flash for you, and it's not from FOX, CBS, MSNBC or any other covert propaganda station. No, he is not particularly well known round the world and I doubt many people outside the USA would care to even know his policies. I'm not sure what exactly brainwashed you into this line of thinking, but the rest of the world does not really care about the year that American's spend trillions electing someone to elect. Come back after someone suitably rich and normal looking has been voted in.
No hate but things will probably stay the same. History repeating itself.