Long-Term, Stable Wealth Strategies

j0hnny

Banned
Dec 25, 2009
62
1
0
Hey there,

I was wondering what you guys have in mind for creating and keeping long-term, stable wealth.

To receive $25,000 (pre-tax) monthly, a $4.5m principal in an annuity is necessary. Not diamond-plated VIP-yacht money, but I would be 100% satisfied with a $300k/yr passive salary.

$4.5m doesn't seem very difficult to scrap together, and I wouldn't have to slang any mo' berriez...

What do you guys think? Buy paid traffic, get commission, re-invest a % of profits into long-term investments, and put a % into annuities in multiple countries for that ultra-safe passive income?
 


lolwut.jpg
 
Hello friend,

Maybe should talk to advisor of financials if have 4.5 million dollars.

All people rich have one unless they self advisor of financials.

Good luck bro
 
Hey there,

I was wondering what you guys have in mind for creating and keeping long-term, stable wealth.

To receive $25,000 (pre-tax) monthly, a $4.5m principal in an annuity is necessary. Not diamond-plated VIP-yacht money, but I would be 100% satisfied with a $300k/yr passive salary.

$4.5m doesn't seem very difficult to scrap together, and I wouldn't have to slang any mo' berriez...

What do you guys think? Buy paid traffic, get commission, re-invest a % of profits into long-term investments, and put a % into annuities in multiple countries for that ultra-safe passive income?

So what the fuck are you looking for since it appears you have your plan on how to "scrap together" 4.5 million dollars? You want somebody to pat you on the head and tell you if you can dream it you can do it like your mom would?
 
HOW MAKE MONIES DO?

THERE IS SO MANY PLACES, WHERE CHICKENS VOICED HERE FOR LAST 3 MONTHS...

DO NOT BELIVE IT WAS NOT DESIGNED IN SOMETHING LINEAR AND VERY HIERARCHICAL WITH GOD AT THE TOP.

SOMEONE LIKE ZEUS - VISIONARY AND PUNISHER - THUNDERS AT GOLF CLAP.
 
So what the fuck are you looking for since it appears you have your plan on how to "scrap together" 4.5 million dollars? You want somebody to pat you on the head and tell you if you can dream it you can do it like your mom would?

Nope, just trying to see if more people are in here using internet marketing as a stepping stone to the next level, or if this turns into "their job".
 
Hey guys,

I joined here a few days ago... now, if you could all sum up pdf's on your research and lifework earning $4.5m through stable, long-term wealth, that would great. I'm off to f* my girlfriend now -- I promise to check back tonight!!

Yours sincerely,


picture3sh.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faint