Marxist Administration Aiming To Silence, Imprison Patriotic Americans For Dissent



But is he the Anti-Christ?

Quarter of Republicans Think Obama May Be the Anti-Christ | LiveScience


80+ percent of congress supported the Second Chance Act.

YouTube - President Bush Thanks Congressman Cannon for 2nd Chance Act


"I want to thank the folks who care enough about their fellow citizens to offer their love and compassion... We act on that belief by helping former prisoners..."

Your tactics are so pathetic - are you one of George Soros' paid blogger whores? Bush did it, so it's alright? I wouldn't be surprised if you in fact do work for the Marxists themselves, all you ever spout is communist propaganda.
 
Maybe I'm just an old fashioned totalitarian but if they really had this agenda they could just start offing conservatives with access to a microphone or strong arm the FCC into removing licenses for petty violations and false/fabricated complaints.

Remember, many of them do advocate the Fairness Doctrine.
 
scary thing is alot of sheeple actually would sign a document petitioning to repeal the first amendment:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjTQaWKWofE"]YouTube - Petition to repeal the 1st Amendment[/ame]
 
In a word: Yes.

Absolutely, yes. Because while I'm sure you personally donated A LOT of your income to charity voluntarily last year, fact is that most people don't. ........

I honestly stopped reading at this point.

Something for you to chew on for a while: Do some research into the historical statistics of the correlation of lower tax rates to charitable donations. It might shock you.

And if you think Americans don't give enough, think about Chile, Haiti, etc..... we typically do all the heavy lifting in terms of free aid to other parts of the world in need. More so than all the other countries combined.
 
Honestly I used to care about obama fucking over the US.

The truth is most americans deserve what's coming because they are stupid.

This thread proves it.
 
The part I love is when the crazies spend 5 hours a day yelling about the government then wonder why their lives suck and they are eating spam pate.

Did anyone ever care to tell you with enough money you actually have the freedom to do whatever the hell you want to do?

Why are you going on and on about healthcare and liberty yada yada?????

The ONLY "INSURANCE" OR SO-CALLED "LIBERTY" ANYONE CAN COUNT ON IS

MONEY IN THE BANK

Your rants about liberty this and liberty that are just subterfuge for the fact that you can't stand the fact that someone who's more than you're ever be got elected.

WHO HERE CHALLENGES HELLRAZER TO SPEND MORE TIME THINKING ABOUT MONEY THAN SOME NON-EXISTENT GOVERNMENT BOOGEYMAN WHO'S OUT TO GET EVERYBODY....

Geez....get a life

On a different note I do find you quite entertaining.......
 
Let me see if I understand this....

Seems a lot of people think the constitution shouldn't be messed with... yet they are happy to cite amendments made by previous governments?

While I don't doubt these amendments have been a good thing it seems hypocritical to say the constitution shouldn't be changed yet support amendments that have been made to it in the past.
 
Anyone citing that Harris poll should look at the source data:
Harris Interactive I Newsroom I Harris Polls

Summary: 6% of dems and 13% of indies also think he's the anti-christ. 12% of dems and 27% of indies think that he resents America's heritage. 15% of dems and 29% of indies think he's a muslim, 12% of dems and 28% of indies think he wants to turn control of the US over to a world government, finally 14% of dems and 42% of indies think he's a socialist.

The left is using this poll to show how stupid republicans are - I think what it points out is how polarizing Obama is as a president. Hatred, or at least suspicion, of Obama is the most bi-partisan facet of his presidency.
 
I'm with Riddar. Make enough money and become a citizen of the world. I'm going to write enough content to buy a condo on the moon.
 
Anyone citing that Harris poll should look at the source data:
Harris Interactive I Newsroom I Harris Polls

Summary: 6% of dems and 13% of indies also think he's the anti-christ. 12% of dems and 27% of indies think that he resents America's heritage. 15% of dems and 29% of indies think he's a muslim, 12% of dems and 28% of indies think he wants to turn control of the US over to a world government, finally 14% of dems and 42% of indies think he's a socialist.

The left is using this poll to show how stupid republicans are - I think what it points out is how polarizing Obama is as a president. Hatred, or at least suspicion, of Obama is the most bi-partisan facet of his presidency.

good post.
 
I try to stay out of politics because it's so much BS, but if there is such thing as a NWO Obama definitely isn't part of it.

What I don't really get is that any kind of NWO or other big "movement" would take decades, if not longer. I just don't see how it can be achieved when we know for a fact that all of these stupid politicians only care about themselves and their immediate families and their own wealth. I find it hard to believe that any president or other high ranking government official would give a rat's ass about being involved in any long term NWO bullshit, because they and their families would all be dead long before they would reap any benefits. Let's be honest - 99.9% of these assholes don't care about future generations.

I just think Obama is one lame ass socialist who was lucky enough to run for president right after Bush, otherwise he would have never been elected. He'll be gone soon, he'll probably go down in history as the worst president EVER, and things will be back to "normal" in a few years when he's gone.