Just curious, what kind of civic engagement (or other activities) are you involved in to promote your views?
Glenn Beck viewing parties.
Just curious, what kind of civic engagement (or other activities) are you involved in to promote your views?
But is he the Anti-Christ?
Quarter of Republicans Think Obama May Be the Anti-Christ | LiveScience
80+ percent of congress supported the Second Chance Act.
YouTube - President Bush Thanks Congressman Cannon for 2nd Chance Act
"I want to thank the folks who care enough about their fellow citizens to offer their love and compassion... We act on that belief by helping former prisoners..."
I think both of these are either plants in the audience or lies.
If the conspiracy you say is happening, you'd be trying to start a community of like minded intellectuals to help coordinate ways to stop this from happening -- not jerking off a bunch of people on a message board.
You have no idea what else I'm doing.
Maybe I'm just an old fashioned totalitarian but if they really had this agenda they could just start offing conservatives with access to a microphone or strong arm the FCC into removing licenses for petty violations and false/fabricated complaints.
In a word: Yes.
Absolutely, yes. Because while I'm sure you personally donated A LOT of your income to charity voluntarily last year, fact is that most people don't. ........
with enough money you actually have the freedom to do whatever the hell you want to do...
Tell that to Mikhail Khodorkovsky, whose billions of dollars did absolutely nothing for him.
It happened years ago. Google "Patriot Act".
Anyone citing that Harris poll should look at the source data:
Harris Interactive I Newsroom I Harris Polls
Summary: 6% of dems and 13% of indies also think he's the anti-christ. 12% of dems and 27% of indies think that he resents America's heritage. 15% of dems and 29% of indies think he's a muslim, 12% of dems and 28% of indies think he wants to turn control of the US over to a world government, finally 14% of dems and 42% of indies think he's a socialist.
The left is using this poll to show how stupid republicans are - I think what it points out is how polarizing Obama is as a president. Hatred, or at least suspicion, of Obama is the most bi-partisan facet of his presidency.